Girls Forever: The Definitive KARA Singles Rate (#13) | Page 11 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girls Forever: The Definitive KARA Singles Rate (#13)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by 3Xs, Jan 16, 2016.

1. I'd never listened to Kara before this and I didn't manage to listen to them all but I remember Break It was the only one I liked.

2. Reported for hate speech.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  3. I remember I gave this my 10 because heathens like y'all would say it's shite:

ajmkv likes this.
  4. Let's just rate again.

Slice of Life and junglefish like this.
  5. @3Xs
    [​IMG]

6. LET'S JUST RATE AGAIN

7. Yeah, now I want to make commentary.

8. Do it over so I can vote. x

9. I'm ready to cheer for Pandora, Mister, Mamma Mia and Step like they rightly deserve
    although i've only actually heard a couple of the others so oops.

Alouder98 and ajmkv like this.
  10. Can we only rate the remaining songs or at least only the top 20 ?? The bottom 10 are mostly Christmas songs that their average is about 5.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  11. [​IMG]

12. Great! Open a new thread and host it xx

ryan_riot92 and ajmkv like this.
  13. Step. I mean, really.

14. If u wanna pwetty, everybody pwetty~

Alouder98 likes this.
  15. If whoever does the new rate waits a couple of months, they can add Hara's upcoming Japanese solo album(!!!) to the list.

ajmkv likes this.
  16. I'm ready to be Team Jumping once more.

17. [​IMG]

I have been given the spreadsheet for the rate and the results are... interesting. I mean some of these scores are disgusting and sickening, but what else is new on this forum. But at least y'all got the winner right. It's a fairly obvious choice, so let's not waste any time and continue the countdown! The winner of the KARA Singles Rate is...

[​IMG]

oop!

1. Daydream

Score: 10.00 | High: 10(x18) | Low: n/a

How can a song that's not even in the competition come in and win the whole thing?! Well I guess that's just how legendary Goddess is. She took a break from her iconic nasal high notes in Kara's singles to do this Gain-esque number, where she shines all by herself. (Although, some people would say the same thing about every Kara MV as well *giggles*)

[​IMG]

Daydream was a #163 chart smash composed by Sweetune, in which Gyuri sings about a "shattered" love which consumes her and haunts her in her dreams. It's not even ironic stanning when I say that Goddess pulls it off very well and that I wish she'd come back with more solos. Ugh, where are you girl? Come back TT

[​IMG]

Where's the lie?

18. I hate you.

Slice of Life, Cotton Park and ajmkv like this.
  19. Flawless winner.

Slice of Life and Alouder98 like this.