Girls' Generation | Page 124 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girls' Generation

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Hitori, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Eh? I don't know what's to dislike about that song, it's their best for me.

2. I'd say Mr Taxi is definitely 2nd place in the 'SNSD Songs With "Mr" in the Title' category, but that's mostly because Mr Mr is amazing.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
  3. I just think it's awkward whereas all their other singles either flowed really well or were quirky enough. This one is just middle of the road.

4. Spent the last couple of days going over the stuff @Shockbox recommended and more, definitely agree that the Japanese albums edges the rest (still love most of the Korean stuff too)

Today's obsession: Karma Butterfly.

5. Then you'll love their performance of the track from 'The Best At Tokyo' gig

Salami and roux like this.
  6. I did indeed love that performance, but now I've just heard the ballad version of Into the New World and I'm never listening to music ever again. It destroyed me.

7. Tiffany is releasing solo material???

8. Yes. She has been working on it for the past half a year at least, which is forever in Kpop world.

aaronhansome, leedlelee... and JMSinc like this.
  10. Love it...
    The West needs an English version pronto...

roblognick likes this.
  11. I Just Wanna Dance is that bop.

12. It's the best song on the mini album and would be great to see some international promo.

13. I wish Jessica would be there for their 10th anniversary.

14. Oh speaking of Jessica, she actually has a new album coming in summer and I won't be surprised if she releases it on the same week as SNSD.

ajmkv, Slice of Life and send photo like this.
  15. I'm listening to their singles rate and I'm really gonna need a discography rate though.

Alouder98 likes this.
  16. Someone actually started a discography rate last year but their discography is too long and half of it is shit to be honest so people gave up on it, BUT their Japanese albums are great and also there are some gems among their Korean songs. So a selected discography rate will come for sure after I finish my current rate and a few other things.

ajmkv, Mikl C and Slice of Life like this.
  17. I don't think she's that petty, but I suppose their respective labels might think the headlines would be decent promo.

I still think, after all these years, that it's a shame how it all happened.

18. I think it's a shame how it happened, but I don't think it's a shame it did happen.

Threeney, Slice of Life and Alouder98 like this.
  19. Exactly. Jessica was really a key member until 2012/2013 but it's clear that she wasn't into the group anymore. The group seems much better and happier now and Jessica has her own freedom. She records her own songs, she has her brand etc.

I'm just happy that the whole situation didn't ruin the group and Jessica's public image. If they're both doing good now, I don't care about whatever happened.

Slice of Life likes this.