Girls' Generation | Page 145 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girls' Generation

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Hitori, Mar 13, 2008.

1. I.... can't tell if the stan wars / hatred over certain members is ironic or not ddd.

2. I'm Trinity in Untucked looking into the camera sipping a cocktail.

junglefish, Shockbox and He like this.
  3. Um no. It’s a joke. It is what we have ALWAYS done in this sub-forum. If you’re offended, I suggest you find another forum.

Of course it is. I actually like some of Jessica’s solo music. People just need to lighten the fuck up and stop trying to create drama. That’s what the Pop & Justice sub-forum is for.

4. Imagine not being able to take a joke and instead making personal comments.

5. Eaux. It's totally our fault guys for not knowing about this subforum's alleged culture of 'joking' repeatedly about things that happened light years ago. My fault. I'm so sorry. It's because I only rarely post in the subforum. It's because I am not an active poster here.

Not today, Satan.

Vixen likes this.
  6. Taeyeon's new japanese OST! Rescue Me. It's really good!

Cotton Park, Alouder98 and Shockbox like this.
  7. I chose the right bias. Kween of Pop!!!

send photo, He and Alouder98 like this.
  8. I Got A Boy practice leaked!

Cotton Park, Vixen, evilsin and 3 others like this.
  9. STILL A MASTERPIECE.

10. Hyoyeon grinning all the time. Jessica tripping. So good.

11. I'm glad that things are slowly moving forward but I don't see any group announcement until early 2018.

They can't really plan the future of the group until Seohyun, SooYoung and Tiffany have new agencies to represent them.

12. Wait you still think they will come back as an 8-piece??

13. There’s more chance of seeing f(x) again than GG as either 8 or 9.

14. Why not?

Shinhwa did it. They all sign to an agency which has the sole responsibility of group management with all of their solo endeavours managed by their other agencies.

15. Believing they will come back as 8 only because a boy group did it 6 years ago sounds so delusional to me but you do you, sis.

16. Meow!

17. Seohyun spoke up.

Serg., Shockbox, He and 3 others like this.
  18. He

He

I love Korean PR.