Girls' Generation | Page 146 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girls' Generation

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Hitori, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Mashing the buttons would be too much choreography for her.

eyeline, Shockbox, Alouder98 and 2 others like this.
  2. Yikes, you guys are so not cute.

Mikl C, Slice of Life and junglefish like this.
  3. Neither is ditching your group so you could release 3 dodgy solo albums and a ‘fashion line’ but there we are.

[​IMG]

4. Yeah, you need to rein it in.

Thanks.

Seger, Mikl C, RUNAWAY and 2 others like this.
  5. Imagine hating someone so bad just because your fairy tale idea of "GG DIVINE NINE FOREVER!!!1!111" just got crushed like that.

[​IMG]

Imagine being 30+ years old and hating on a woman who decided that prioritizing herself is the way to go.

[​IMG]

Imagine going to a forum only to post about two things: (1) anything SNSD-related and (2) Jessica hate posts.

[​IMG]

6. Guys. Shit got heavy.

Shall I mention Sooyoung’s hair again

7. And can she rock a pantsuit or what?

_hazzie_, RUNAWAY, He and 1 other person like this.
  8. She can rock the lot.

RUNAWAY, He and Ceir like this.
  9. At least she was smart enough to ditch that sinking ship BEFORE they flopped, right Tiffany?

[​IMG]

10. I.... can't tell if the stan wars / hatred over certain members is ironic or not ddd.

McQueer, Threeney, junglefish and 2 others like this.
  11. I'm Trinity in Untucked looking into the camera sipping a cocktail.

junglefish, Shockbox and He like this.
  12. Um no. It’s a joke. It is what we have ALWAYS done in this sub-forum. If you’re offended, I suggest you find another forum.

Of course it is. I actually like some of Jessica’s solo music. People just need to lighten the fuck up and stop trying to create drama. That’s what the Pop & Justice sub-forum is for.

13. Imagine not being able to take a joke and instead making personal comments.

14. Eaux. It's totally our fault guys for not knowing about this subforum's alleged culture of 'joking' repeatedly about things that happened light years ago. My fault. I'm so sorry. It's because I only rarely post in the subforum. It's because I am not an active poster here.

Not today, Satan.

Vixen likes this.
  15. Taeyeon's new japanese OST! Rescue Me. It's really good!

Cotton Park, Alouder98 and Shockbox like this.
  16. I chose the right bias. Kween of Pop!!!

send photo, He and Alouder98 like this.
  17. I Got A Boy practice leaked!

Cotton Park, Vixen, evilsin and 3 others like this.
  18. STILL A MASTERPIECE.