Girls' Generation | Page 147 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girls' Generation

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Hitori, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Wait you still think they will come back as an 8-piece??
  2. There’s more chance of seeing f(x) again than GG as either 8 or 9.
  3. Why not?

Shinhwa did it. They all sign to an agency which has the sole responsibility of group management with all of their solo endeavours managed by their other agencies.
  4. Believing they will come back as 8 only because a boy group did it 6 years ago sounds so delusional to me but you do you, sis.
  5. Meow!
  6. Seohyun spoke up.

Serg., Shockbox, He and 3 others like this.
  7. He

I love Korean PR.
  8. I hope that they can still together for fan meets now and then.
  9. Rumor has hit they’re all starring in the new BLANC ECLARE campaign.
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
    send photo, Vixen, ajmkv and 2 others like this.
  10. Well let’s face it, the company does need talent to promote it’s line of goods.

This is a joke by the way before the K-Police come along.
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  11. He

Karma Butterfly is snatching me bald.
    Cotton Park, Shockbox and Alouder98 like this.
  12. It's fascination

Island, ajmkv, Cotton Park and 2 others like this.
  13. Interesting...
    send photo and Alouder98 like this.
  14. Well with this + CEOhyun saying she will be there for SNSD when it's needed + Sooyoung saying she is still an SNSD member a few days ago, I'm starting to think that maybe @Shockbox was right??
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  15. It’s alright them saying they’ll support it, but it’s all about the money at the end of the day. If SM aren’t prepared to give as much away it won’t happen.
  16. He

I think it’s also smart of the free girls to play it this way. So if no new SNSD comebacks with 8 members happen, it’s all down to SM.
    Slice of Life likes this.
  17. So maybe I'm not delusional then after all.

I've always said that my comments on GG staying together despite some being outside of SM is not a fangirls dream but because I believe it could happen if the will is there for it. And every member of Girls' Generation wants to keep going as a group. So it comes down to SM to create a working environment from which GG to operate. Best solution to me would be for the group to run from it's own sub-label that SooYoung, Seohyun and Tiffany sign to for group activities only.

It's entirely possible that this could happen although negotiations between the agencies could be difficult.
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  18. As if SM will allow this... Its too good to be true
  19. He

I mean if SONES unite. Maybe?