Girls' Generation | Page 164 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girls' Generation

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Hitori, Mar 13, 2008.

1. LET ME LIVE OPPA

@send photo what's good binch

2. She isn't.

[​IMG]

Island, Serg., Kuhleezi and 9 others like this.
  3. help
    [​IMG]

Island, Serg., Kuhleezi and 8 others like this.
  4. Vixen and BEST FICTION like this.

5. [​IMG]

OT9 IS STILL REAL
    OT9 IS STILL REAL
    OT9 IS STILL REAL
    OT9 IS STILL REAL
    OT9 IS STILL REAL
    OT9 IS STILL REAL
    OT9 IS STILL REAL
    OT9 IS STILL REAL
    OT9 IS STILL REAL
    OT9 IS STILL REAL
    OT9 IS STILL REAL
    OT9 IS STILL REAL
    OT9 IS STILL REAL

*is now convinced*
    On a more serious note, I've been obsessed with 'The Boys' these past few days and I don't know what to score it anymore in the girlgroups' #1s rate dddd. Do I give it a 10 for that Taengsic bridge alone, followed by these ad-libs or do I expose its few flaws and give it a much more fair 8. Find out in the next episode! xoxo

6. Lorde found snatched.

elektricblue and Cotton Park like this.
  7. Green Light is such an anthem.

Reposting this because it will be closest we will ever get to a MV from them.

Cotton Park likes this.
  8. Color coded ankle boots is also a plus.

God I fucking miss them already....

9. dddd I fucking hate Green Light

'Check' is good.

Salami likes this.
  10. I watched this and Hyoyeon got me shooketh during Into the New World. Queen of Pop.

Salami likes this.
  11. I fucking love that ballad version of 'Into The New World'. The MR removed version is amazing, you really hear how good these girls are, also some of the harmonies better.

Cotton Park likes this.
  12. ddd at Tiffany trying to reach those notes. Straining queen.

Vixen likes this.
  13. New naver article about SNSD.

"Normally, a group with members leaving the company either disbands or has a reshuffling of members, but for SNSD, "disband" is not a word to describe them and instead, many opportunities have opened up for the members afterwards.

A person involved in the music industry: "Although some members left (SM), SNSD's fans simply don't stop their support and switch to more trendy fandoms. And because SNSD members have emphasized that they are not breaking up, the fans continue to support them in many activities.

Each SNSD member has excelled in their own capacity, and the teamwork is still as good as ever for a group that prides themselves in it. Currently the members are actively working - a reflection of a good team that they are. SNSD's brand power is that huge."

cr: jessicajawng on Twitter.

Cotton Park likes this.
  14. Them working on their own isn’t a reflection of them being a good team. Doesn’t it just reinforce that they aren’t a group anymore?

Mikl C and He like this.
  15. He

He

Yeah, that is some unconvincing spin.

I guess their continuous support of each other's activities means they are good friends, but I do not think it means they'll work again as SNSD in the near future. I do expect a reunion at some point.

Salami likes this.
  16. I think we will see Girls Generation again. But not for a good while. 2020 at the earliest.

Twinkle and He like this.
  17. Can't wait until they're all in their 40s and still performing Gee.

junglefish, Twinkle and roblognick like this.
  18. The mastery of Bada and SES is limited to special (but awesome) anniversary releases. I fear that may be the case with soshi reunions.

19. I would love for them to do a juicy reunion with all 9 one day. Kind of in the style of the Big Reunion/Steps reunion. I can't see that happening though, since Kpop entertainment companies are draconian.

Vixen likes this.
  20. Sooyoung's mom has told fans there are plans to release a group album next year.

Twinkle likes this.