Girls' Generation | Page 167 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girls' Generation

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Hitori, Mar 13, 2008.

1. The nickname checks out.

2. I love what Tiffany wrote on Instagram about TTS and SNSD.

3. The newly inaugurated SM Museum has pictures of the scrapped Lion Heart MV.

From what I saw each member got their each little profile section, along with TTS and of course the full group.

As for music news, a producer said he's been working on tracks for Taeyeon since January, and Yoona is releasing "To You", a new song, on May 13th. It's an acoustic ballad penned by her.

Last edited: May 5, 2018
  4. He

He

Does the SM museum acknowledge Jessica?

5. They do! (I mean, not too much, but still, she has not been erased completely... yet)

... Which is unexpected, actually?

I mean, it would have been incredibly stupid to rewrite history and try to pretend like there's only been 8 girls since the start in a museum supposed to tell the story as it is - of all places... but considering that's what the girls themselves have done in the past, I guess I didn't know what to expect.

EDIT: Wait, even more interesting actually considering apparently they've completely erased TVXQ's ex three members.

Last edited: May 5, 2018
  6. It's one thing to be the DUMPEE, another to be the DUMPER....[/COLOR]

7. It does. She doesn’t have a “profile” but she’s in the promo pictures.

Vixen likes this.
  8. For the Yoona stans, I guess...

Not doing it for me, sorry.

Cotton Park, Alouder98 and junglefish like this.
  9. His name is @Cotton Park!!!

Kuhleezi, Cotton Park, Vixen and 2 others like this.
  10. That's more like a lullaby than a song. At least When the Wind Blows was cute.

Kuhleezi, Cotton Park and Vixen like this.
  11. YoonA doesn't have to sing for stannage. In fact. The less she sings the better.

Kuhleezi, Salami, Vixen and 1 other person like this.
  12. I like Yoona's song. She's released so many songs already. It reached #1 in 15 countries, on iTunes.

13. Jessica walking the Cannes red carpet:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

tj-x, Kuhleezi, leedlelee... and 8 others like this.
  14. Ugh, her mind!

15. There are some points that she has made

16. Miss Vanjie...

17. Wait... I've never heard of this scrapped Lion Heart video. What happend?

18. We don't really know why it was scrapped, but they shot a whole new video for it after the initial teaser. The original did look much cheaper though.

19. I may be wrong here but has a new logo been uploaded onto Spotify for them? Can't remember seeing that one before. Wonder why it's been changed.

20. It looks new to me too...