Girls I've Got To Share This With You | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girls I've Got To Share This With You

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Babyface, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Hey everyone,

I've been a fan of Peter's writing and a lurker on this forum for quite some time so I figured it was about time to make it official. I've been a fan of pop music for as long as I can remember, back when HitClips with Britney and *NSYNC songs were all the rage at recess.

I consider myself an equal opportunity pop lover, but a few of my favorite artists include Taylor (I know that's a bit of an unpopular opinion around here), Lorde, Tame Impala, The 1975, and Little Mix. Albums I've had in heavy rotation this year include Melodrama, CTRL, reputation, and Something to Tell You.

I look forward to getting to know all of you, and hopefully a great year of pop in 2018.

2. You're definitely on the right forum with that taste in 2017 albums!

Welcome to the forum.

Is your user name a reference to you being young-looking, or to the legendary singer and producer?

Babyface likes this.
  3. Thank you! The username is definitely self-referential (I still get mistaken for a teenager on a daily basis even though I’m about to turn 24) but I’m also a big fan of Babyface’s work, especially as a producer for other artists.

londonrain likes this.