Grey's Anatomy (US PACE) | Page 29 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grey's Anatomy (US PACE)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Blackout 2.0, May 21, 2010.

1. I'm screaming at Webber only being used as comic relief in Season 8.

The producers gave Lexie bangs and she just had to die. Genius.

I don't really think Jackson is sexy but his lisp is so fucking hot. Him and Mark should've shacked up.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  2. Oh @Island what is you doing?

Jesss Williams could spit on me and I’d call him daddy.

VicePresidentJocasta and Island like this.
  3. He’s cute but I don’t find him sexy. Just his lips and his lisp haha.

4. Hmmmmm. I’d prefer him and Alex. Maybe DeLuca too.

5. They really had me out here thinking that Arizona was about to get killed off with breast cancer...

I kinda choked at Owen literally turning into every character that Dwayne Johnson has played when he confronted that shady doctor. Also, it's iconic that in 2018 we're getting episodes where Dr. Bailey is just trying to get dicked down by her husband.

I like Maggie and Richard's dynamic but I still can't get into any of her scenes with Jackson.

April leaving continues to sadden me. I love her scenes with Koracick and I wish it was something we were going to see more of. But her apology to Jackson served me 'THANK GOD HARRIET WILL BE OKAY WITH YOU, HER AMAZING, SEXY, CHARMING FATHER WHO WE SHOULD ALL SHIP WITH MAGGIE'. Like, her saying that she's glad Harriet is safe with Jackson felt like Amelia telling Meredith that she doesn't know what it feels like to lose the love of her life... two episodes before Derek dies.

Bring back Scott Foley to throw Meredith the D before episode 24, please.

DreamlessNights likes this.
  6. I’d threaten to stop watching if they kill off April, but we all know I’m stuck watching this stupid ass show till the bitter end.

7. See you at the PopJustice Grey's Anatomy Series Finale Viewing Party in 2036, sis.

unnameable, Maria and TheDangerZone like this.
  8. Scott Speedman.

Foley already played Henry.

VicePresidentJocasta likes this.
  9. Ah yes yes, too many sexy Shonda boys to keep up with.

10. Let's get Keri Russell in and complete the Felicity cast cycling through. (Apparently Keri was in Scrubs so she's got medical show experience).

11. So they apparently cut out Jo and Alex's entire engagement party out of this episode due to time.

I would've gladly taken this over all of the Jaggie stuff - why does Alex's character always get thrown off to the side? If I was Justin Chambers, I'd be pissed cause he's one of the only originals left and they barely use him.

unnameable likes this.
  12. Ugh, Alex and Jo are my next favorites after Arizona and April. Maybe they’ll be more of the focus next season? I don’t know. They also had me going with Arizona, I was pissed. I’m really hoping April is not killed off but I’m really happy she’s found God again. Also, when did she do it with Jackson in a closet? She was probably just referring to that kiss going on. So not ready for Jaggie (drama).

13. Camilla said that Jo and Alex have a lot to come this season; as it stands, they've gotten more couple time this year than they have in ages between their reunion (after literally not even interacting for episodes on end last year), her husband coming back, the engagement, etc. We still have 6 episodes to go.

DreamlessNights likes this.
  14. I love how they wrapped up her husband coming back so fast and easy. You just know Shonda was gonna drag that shit out for everything it was worth and more. Thank god for the new show runner.

15. I'm on episode 17 catching up, and I'm sooo here for Meredith and the transplant doctor! They just have a long conversation, I can tell something will happen.

I hope they get together! Meredith is so sweet and amazing, she deserves getting her pussy ate!

16. Ugh the drama with Jackson and Maggie next episode, I so do not want to watch this. But did April really hook up with Jackson or was she talking about some different time? I do hope Bailey and Ben stay together though I am not entirely sure when I watch Station 19.

17. All that happened was April kissed Jackson when he approached her after the trauma certification thing; he pushed her off immediately. I would understand Maggie being annoyed that he didn't tell her but I hope they don't stretch it into anything more than that (of course they will). They're not even mentioned in the press release, though, so I don't imagine it'll take up too much screentime.

The press release;
    "Beautiful Dreamer" - An agent from ICE shows up at Grey Sloan in search of an employee who may be working in the U.S. under DACA. Alex’s patient Kimmie wants to leave the hospital to enjoy her final days, but Alex feels differently. Meanwhile, Arizona treats Matthew Taylor’s baby and April wants to do whatever she can to help.

18. Oh yeah, I forgot about that kiss because it was such a quick scene, thanks for reminding me.

VicePresidentJocasta likes this.
  19. The If/Then episode with Alex in the douche-y glasses. Swoon. The hottest he's ever been.

20. I love that we're finally having a season with so much going on that it can be hard to keep track of; last season we would literally go stretches of 5-10 episodes with literally no storylines moving.

Island and ZsDbk88 like this.