Haerts - General Discussion | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haerts - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by backstreetjoe, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2014
  2. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Re: Haerts - Wings.

True.

Amazing a la Haim!

3. Re: Haerts - Wings.

Had this on repeat in the car. Am addicted.

4. Re: Haerts - Wings.

It's fantastic. I love anything St. Lucia-related.

5. Re: Haerts - Wings.

Me too!

6. Re: Haerts - Wings.

Amazing. At first I did not like the voice, but then the song just grabs you.

Who are these people ?

7. Re: Haerts - Wings.

Brooklyn band, signed to Neon Gold and Columbia.

8. A&E

A&E

So good, can't wait to hear more from them as these two songs have no flaws.

9. A&E

A&E

10. 360

So the debut EP Hemiplegia is just over two weeks away with a leak likely happening before then. Tracks confirmed for the EP are Wings, All The Days, Hemiplegia and All For You. Also Haerts have debuted an entirely new track simply titled Heart (that's going to be featured on their full-length album as opposed to the EP) which can be heard in a decent-sounding live performance here. Heart sounds amazing. They sound so good live.

The best news you can read via that link is apparently their St. Lucia produced album is also releasing later this year. The EP is just a warm-up apparently. I hope we do get more than the four tracks they've announced but it doesn't really matter given their album is dropping shortly thereafter. So St. Lucia's When The Night and Haerts' new album (also produced by St. Lucia) coming around the same time. Exciting times.

I'm looking forward to both. It's amazing Haerts are dropping an EP and album so close to each other.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
  11. Re: Haerts - Wings.

I was only recently suggested 'Wings' by this band and OH MY GOD - I absolutely cannot get enough of it. It's beautiful - that 'drop' at around 2:45 is absolutely perfect.

Cannot wait to get my hands on the EP.

12. 360

Haerts' debut EP releases tonight. Someone on Twitter stated it should be available in a few hours. I'm incredibly impressed the band completely evaded a leak. Indie bands like them are usually the most prevalent to leak so good for them.

"Wings" and "All The Days" will be on it as well as two new tracks. Can't wait.

13. A&E

A&E

14. 360

You're right. I've done some research and it looks like the new release date is September 24. Such a shame. I was looking forward to listening to this last night. There's people on Twitter asking Haerts about it now. I think they should have done some promo to make the new release date clear to everyone. I suppose there's still a chance it could leak before then.

15. Re: Haerts - Wings.

They're selling "special pre-release" physical CDs of their new EP Hemiplegia at their show tonight in New York. So jealous... the new release date is apparently 8th October. Ugh.

http://instagram.com/p/eax__fFgDn/#

Last edited: Sep 19, 2013
  16. Re: Haerts - Wings.

That's the same release date as the St. Lucia album, I think. Interesting.

17. A&E

A&E

Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
  18. 360

Not working for me. :( Tried all three browsers that I have on my computer. The tracks are all "grayed out" and refuse to start. I tried the Spotify application and it's not listed on there yet either.

Did you manage to get the tracks to play and hear the EP? Impressions?

19. 360

Just worked it out. The tracks are unavailable in the United Kingdom. I tried to proxy through the barrier but that failed too. I guess I'll have to wait until either the stream goes up somewhere else or someone stream-rips the EP.