Haerts - General Discussion | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haerts - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by backstreetjoe, Oct 25, 2012.

1. I bloody love Haerts. Wish they got more attention. New tune 'No Love For The Wild' is a gorgeous ache of a song. Lovely vocals as ever. @Dr Pop @xOJakeXo @anfunny2003

PEARL, LE0Night, tobyboat and 3 others like this.
  2. I loved their last album and this song is as good, if not better in sound and style. Love it!

backstreetjoe likes this.
  3. Gorgeous new single, I love it!

4. Apropos of absolutely nothing, but

@andru @PEARL @Petty Mayonnaise @Oleander @Jonathan27 and other Lykke Li stans, try those. Her voice and her melodic proclivities are both quite similar to miss Timotej's (i.e. stellar). They're two of my very favourite singles I've heard this year, easily, I hope an album comes along soon.

(Also Your Love is absolutely perfect for summer playlists.)

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  5. Slice of Life likes this.
  6. Thanks for always tagging me, boo. I love Lykke so this is right up my alley.

Oleander and LE0Night like this.
  7. Ooh, I had no idea they're back. Thanks for tagging me, @LE0Night, the two singles are wonderful indeed!

Oleander and LE0Night like this.
  8. Thanks for the tag! I really enjoyed both songs and now I have another act I can add to my list of artists whose full discographies I need to explore.

backstreetjoe and LE0Night like this.

9. THANK YOU, I've been waiting for this.

I saw them live recently and they were brilliant. Met them afterwards and they were the nicest.

They deserve success.

xOJakeXo likes this.
  10. Excited for LP2. I think Wings is one of my all time favourite songs. The beat, the synths. Such a beautiful song.