Hailee Steinfeld ...stuff | Page 45 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hailee Steinfeld ...stuff

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Jul 25, 2015.

1. What do you think of the final version of the music video? She is such a star, she just needs a better team!

2. Ddd that shoulder pad lqqk.

sexercise likes this.
  3. It's a cute video. She's giving me look upon look, if not much else. The song remains one of 2017's premiere bops.

rubirubi likes this.
  4. She looks great. This song is such a grower, her voice is so smooth.

5. The mix on the video sounds even better.

Slé!

6. All this time I didn't know that's what Florida Georgia Line look like. When the two of them showed up I was so confused.
    [​IMG]

Ferk, AbCF15 and lushLuck like this.
  7. So....who's watt?

8. My God, she's beautiful!

-tastic likes this.
  9. [​IMG]

10. she's so comfortable on stage

rubirubi likes this.
  11. I'm still amazed at how everything about this song works. On paper it's pretty basic - the chords, the drop, the production. Yet it's so honest about it and has such a beautiful melody, plus the lyrics are surprisingly good that it does (work).

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    Stella93, rubirubi and lushLuck like this.
  12. 2014

2014 Moderator

She needs better songs, desperately. Love Myself is still so stellar though.

-tastic, aniraz and Ferk like this.
  13. She's ridiculously boring.

14. Wish we had this Hailee-only version in studio form. She's such a useless, yet endearing, performer. Just as the song reaches its crescendo, she stands still waiting for the entire thing to end. This has inexplicably become one of my favorite bops of 2017.

Stella93, Ferk, sesita and 1 other person like this.
  15. ‘Let Me Go’ has grown on me so much despite my best efforts to avoid it. I too wish we had a solo version. She’s fucking stunning and I think songs in this vein are where she needs to try to build a more solid identity. Like take ‘Love Myself’, ‘Starving’, ‘Let Me Go’ and mix in a bit of the KATO & Sigala collab as a jumping off point and I think she could come up with something quite brilliant, if not exactly groundbreaking. I hope she puts some more focus on the music side of her career... she’s got great potential.

Mack and lushLuck like this.
  16. She has a song with Bloodpop on the Fifty Shades Freed soundtrack called "Capital Letters". Queen of collabing with producers.

Mack, rubirubi, Blob and 2 others like this.