Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Jun 21, 2015.
I’m ready to cut for the few songs on WeTransfer, let alone the album.
Sia and The Weeknd are on the album.
So this is a proper pop star album then.
This feels appropriate
Migos? Yaaas alienate the gays!
Isn't she bisexual? Errr
Acrílico Del Rey.
I'd link the pretends to be shocked gif, but I can't find the energy to do so.
I mean she's also biracial but someone posted a photo 2 pages back with her and Machine Gun Kelly.
Also those features and her attempting a proper pop star album is not shocking..?
Sia? Between her inability to enunciate and Ashley's inability to control her vocals, this should be a kii
The audio for this track already leaked.
Boy, this is the album where she/the label are really gonna go for the hard sell, isn't it?
Apparently The Weeknd and Sia only helped write, no features.
She didn't clarify on Migos though.
"Just songs we wrote together because we thought it would be fun"
Queen of spontaneity.
Doesn't feel like it.
Here's the full writing credits:
01. Halsey, Lido & Chris Braide [Intro*]
02. Halsey & Ricky Reed
03. Halsey, The Weeknd, Benny Blanco, Happy Perez, and Cashmere Cat
04. Halsey & Greg Kurstin
05. Halsey, Ricky Reed, Dan Wilson, Josh Carter & Anthony Hester
06. NOW OR NEVER - Halsey, Starrah, Benny Blanco, Happy Perez, and Cashmere Cat
07. Greg Kurstin & Halsey
08. Halsey & Lido [Interlude*]
09. Halsey, Quavo, & Lido
10. Halsey & Lido [Interlude*]
11. Halsey, Ricky Reed, Justin Tranter & Roget Chahayed
12. Halsey & Lido
13. Halsey & Greg Kurstin
14. Halsey & Greg Kurstin
15. Halsey, Sia & Greg Kurstin
16. Halsey, Benny Blanco, Ammo, and Cashmere Cat
* - Assumed to be an intro and interlude by length.
Abel & Sia are just co-writes, no clue if Quavo raps on the song he wrote on or not.
There's a track called Hopeless that will probably serve as the title track.
She's tweeted/revealed lyrics from it in bits:
I hope hopeless is just a state of mind
I hope hopeless changes over time
Is that Josh Carter from Phantogram or someone else?
Separate names with a comma.