Halsey - hopeless fountain kingdom | Page 113 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halsey - hopeless fountain kingdom

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Jun 21, 2015.

1. I often think about how the pop gods spared us a Closer ft Camila. And now I get the bisexual anthem of a lifetime from her and Lauren? This feels like the winning team.

ohnostalgia and Vixen like this.
  2. I'm always welcoming things that can make me even more into women, so color me excited for this feature.

3. Apparently it's uptempo, so **** us sapphic queens.

ohnostalgia and Vixen like this.
  4. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Moderator

You have a problem with Lauren shaming people who enjoy the Super Bowl but you don't have a problem with Miley shaming an entire culture?

5. I really like "Now or Never" hopefully she has more bops on the album.

6. RMK

RMK

Not this being brought up. What Miley did was obviously distasteful and wrong, not disagreeing with that at all, but I was just trying to get across that it's over with and she did all she could to make it better. I personnally don't think it's something we should harp on, neither is Lauren's petty-ness. Not because it doesn't matter because it won't change anything.

7. ...I'm starting to like her.

Island and Blob like this.
  8. Did we really deserve Halsey and Sam Smith as LGBT pop role models.

The good sis Lauren okay but I feel very attacked with this 1/3.

9. I gave Badlands a legitimate listen yesterday and.. Ghost is amazing. So is Hurricane.

I might be buying tickets to her show in Cleveland on Friday sjfkljgfdklgjadklfgjkldfg

10. This Hayley Kiyoko erasure...anyway i'm here for this song.

11. I'm still not sold on her, but my animosity for her pales in comparison when I think about the mess of all these b/c-tier pop girl releases recently. Plus I absolutely love her shaved head and I think shes very pretty.

Pop music is in such a place.

Suddenly the hopeless fountain kingdom is me!

12. Code:
    https://www.amazon.es/Hopeless-Fountain-Kingdom-Deluxe-Halsey/dp/B06Y2QMNM3/ref=sr_1_7_twi_aud_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1495067442&sr=8-7&keywords=halsey
    (Put it like that since it automatically tries to embed as a player when just linked normally)
    If you scroll down, you can play a clip of Strangers. Probably a promo track?

slaybellz likes this.
  13. Strangers is giving me HAIM vibes.

14. #JusticeforBoysLikeYou

Noir likes this.
  15. Strangers sounds like a bop. As much shit as I give her, bless her for not shying away from using same sex pronouns. That still seems like a weird boundary that a lot of huge LGBTQ artists put up so I give her credit for actually being somewhat edgy for once.

16. Sounds like it could be good. Why is it the only preview though. Next single?

17. Strangers sounds amazing.

18. Strangers sounds like a bop and the first song to get me genuinely excited for this album.

19. The one that sounded like Britney tho >>>