Halsey - hopeless fountain kingdom | Page 114 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halsey - hopeless fountain kingdom

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Jun 21, 2015.

1. That Strangers clip sounds great.

2. "Strangers" sounds amazing.

3. 'Strangers' sounds absolutely amazing. It's a shame Lauren's vocals are a bit more layered down in the chorus than Halsey's, but I don't really care that much.

I might be here for this. Oh my god, I don't know.

4. Strangers sounds brilliant. Dammit, Halsey is just firing on all cylinders for me this era.

5. I need "Strangers" like NOW.

Island likes this.
  6. The only way i'll ever stan Halsey is if she makes "Strangers" a single and shoots a sapphic video for it with Lauren. That's the only way.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  7. She's so disrespectful for actually singing bops now.

8. Ñnn truly the gift that keeps on giving

9. [​IMG]

Lady Gaga would be the first one to say she's a pop artist, though. Her whole thing is that pop should be taken as seriously as other more "authentic" genres. I get what she's saying but the Gaga example is kinda ehh.

Anyway, where is "Strangers"

heavymetalGAGA and Andy French like this.
  10. Why is she acting like being called a popstar is something negative? Wannabe Avril circa 2002.

11. She's definitely pop, as much as she likes to think she's not. This is what I was trying to get at a couple weeks ago. I'd be interested to know what she does that she considers to be alternative.

12. I highkey screamed at the album being labeled "Alternative" on Apple Music. Never change sis.

Island, Andy French and slaybellz like this.
  13. She grew up listening to Nirvana.

14. I wonder if she personally pushed for that? I saw Harry Styles' album labeled as "Pop" on there the other day. I don't know how they make these decisions.

15. Natalie Maines ha!

beyoncésweave and Subwaykid like this.
  16. It reminds me of Green Light a bit

17. I hate myself for making this post but...

I relistened to Badlands last night and it's not as awful as I remembered. A lot of the lyrics are still a fucking mess but it's well produced and has more highlights than I originally thought. Eyes Closed has also grown a lot on me. Suddenly the hopeless fountain kingdom is me.

18. What is she doing

19. Probably leaking something. She made a website last era just to leak Strange Love.

Edit - Oh, maybe teasing the next promo track?
    [​IMG]

That's probably the textless version of the next promo single's track.

tel:972-HFKNGDM
    It lists a phone number?

mindtrappa likes this.