Halsey - hopeless fountain kingdom | Page 151 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halsey - hopeless fountain kingdom

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Why is she releasing the same video twice? I'm so lost. Whatever she's trying to do is not working...someone please just @ me when the "Strangers" video comes out.

Sinful, ohnostalgia, aniraz and 3 others like this.
  2. Yikes.

joe_alouder, Jwentz, Kuhleezi and 6 others like this.
  3. I've learned some of my ways. The chorus low-key made the song back then cos it bopped nnñ.

4. Bop

Blob and mseilenga like this.
  5. Just saw her in this Jeep commercial, where she declares herself a "renegade" who "speaks up louder" when people try to silence her. They then conveniently played the opening line of Bad At Love because...cars.

Needless to say it was an awkward experience for somebody whose dad works for Chrysler.

6. This is really great btw.

Vasilios likes this.
  7. RMK

RMK

I remember hearing 'New Americana' and Halsey being introduced as a new "alt pop" artist to me, and loving it for the first month loving the chorus.

I hated myself.

spike3271 and mseilenga like this.
  8. Scream at Bad At Love being #9 on iTunes without a discount despite hardly any airplay.

Good for her at snatching multiple organic hits in a single era.

9. Bad at Love is a bop so yas. Hal$ey is in full effect.

10. I actually heard it twice on the radio yesterday and found myself bopping. #1alsey ha power.

Sanctuary likes this.
  11. Bad At Love is being used in some commercial too. She was on Elvis Duran yesterday and every other sentence included "Bad At Love" shoved in there somehow so sis is werking that promo.

12. I'm glad Bad At Love is kinda becoming a hit. The way she sings the verses reminds me of Ghost.

13. Damn the lighting and makeup is on point in this video. She's glowing.

Also is it fair to say she's abandoned her little visual album thing and the "Strangers" video will never see the light of day??

14. Which other song does the melody/vocal of the 'I can put on a show' part in Heaven In Hiding remind me of? Can anyone pinpoint?

15. the album have no personality. it's just bunch of Rihanna-wannabe songs. but Strangers is the one, i guess. Badlands still her best LP.

16. That wig. I can't.

Halsey being like.. this song is still up for awards. waiT at her totally disregarding the VMAs as her first television performance.

Bogdan likes this.
  17. Bad at Love and Strangers are both fantastic.

18. Let's not kid, the album is fantastic. Hook city.

19. Blow Your Mind (Mwah) by Dua Lipa, the end of every line in the verses.