Halsey - hopeless fountain kingdom | Page 152 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halsey - hopeless fountain kingdom

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Follow your heart's desire.

2. And I'm sorry to my unknown lover
    Sorry that I can't believe that anybody ever really starts to fall in love with me
    Sorry to my unknown lover
    Sorry I could be so blind
    Didn't mean to leave you and all of the things that we had behind

And someone will love you
    Someone will love you
    Someone will love you
    But someone isn't me

[​IMG]

3. Best song on the album. Although the whole album has grown on me a lot.

4. Obsessed with 'Bad at Love'.

Space Cowboy and QueenB like this.
  5. I'll never stan for her because I think she's a bit much but honestly this album is pretty much stuffed with 7's & 8's with the odd 9 thrown in for good measure. She just seems so uncomfortable in herself all the time.

Jacques, Andy French and Rhombus like this.
  6. I've had this on replay for month. I love it a lot more than Badlands, which I still liked a lot. Sorry and Alone are the ones.

7. Perfect description, teebs.

8. It's nice that she's having consistent, more lowkey success rather than 1 hit and 5 flops. Queen of getting pop radio to play a song about love that utilizes same-sex pronouns.

9. Kii at me actually liking this. Sorry and Strangers are great.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  10. I'm LOVING Bad at Love.

11. RMK

RMK

She now has two consecutive top twenty hits on the Hot 100.

Blob likes this.
  12. I think it’s going to go top ten, especially if it carries on like it is now.

RMK likes this.
  13. The songs are ok but she's so cringe to watch

14. I hear Bad At Love on the radio all the time and it's honestly really grown on me.

15. RMK

RMK

It's really become an organic hit. Now Or Never was a heavily promoted first single, and Bad At Love could potentially out-peak it all on its own.

16. Hopeless Fountain Kingdom is the 2nd-best selling album by a woman released in 2017 according to Billboard's 2017 Year-End list.

Alouder98 likes this.