Harry Styles - Self-titled debut album | Page 128 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harry Styles - Self-titled debut album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Jan 4, 2016.

1. So this is what I'm taking away from the album. Idk I like "Pink" as a title.

[​IMG]

ibelieveinsantogold likes this.

2. This is actually a good performance. But the lyrics of the song are really limp. And that is the problem with the most of the album, it just drags on while has has almost nothing to say. Take Woman for example, it has an interesting melody but that chorus is basically nothing. With rock songs you usually have something interesting to say but this is certainly not doing this. Too bad the people around him didn't collaborate more as we know he isn't a solo songwriter on it.

qetaz likes this.
  3. I loved the Kiwi performance! It's why he's my favorite. From the moment I became a fan of 1D, I couldn't take my eyes off him. He has a certain spark and stage presence.

I like that lots of celebs have been Tweeting out support for album, people like Gene Simmons, Simon Le Bon, Boy George, Mark Ronson, Ryan Adams, etc. Good for him. This is his first album, and he has a lot of growing, learning, and honing skills to do, but I am definitely proud of him.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
    Sam de Jour likes this.

4. King Styles

andru likes this.
  5. That video still is... uncomfortable.

lushLuck likes this.
  6. Queerbaiting confirmed

7. Woman is by far my favourite song on the album. I really enjoy the Tame Impala vibes.

8. Remember when they made out?

9. Okay but I'm loving this album.

spillett likes this.
  10. Not me waiting in line for hours for this secret LA show tonight to not get a ticket. Boo Harry, why do you cause me so much payne?

11. Nick Jonas is SHOOK

mcuk and Sam de Jour like this.
  12. That documentary was good, he comes across very likeable indeed. Only just caught the music video for Sign of the Times but its really great.

I have no shame in saying I might be becoming a little bit of a fan.

Sam de Jour likes this.
  13. Great performance of Kiwi on James Corden.

14. I hate myself for saying this but Sign Of The Times feels like a bit of a classic to me after living with it for a bit. It's literally very good.

Sam de Jour, spillett and sugarcoma like this.
  15. It's a great album not sure what my fave is yet. It has a Spice Girl fan aswell haha

16. He has amazing skin. His face is perfect.

Why am I crushing so hard?

spillett likes this.
  17. Obviously Geri just wanted everyone to know she owns an Aston Martin. Humble Queen.

Kuhleezi, acl, IntoTheBlue and 4 others like this.
  18. Mvnl

Mvnl Moderator

Oh come on, one 1D song wouldn't have hurt anyone.

Stella, Robbietoxic and bess marvin like this.
  19. Queen of only doing things for the social media likes.

Kuhleezi, acl, mcuk and 2 others like this.
  20. Mvnl

Mvnl Moderator

It's kinda what social media's for, especially as a popstar.
    You can just keep a scrapbook if it's just about keeping memories for yourself.

Leopold likes this.