Hayley Kiyoko - Expectations | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hayley Kiyoko - Expectations

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by backstreetjoe, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Charley

Charley Moderator

What a song. Stan card officially laminated.

2. Her videos are always a great watch.

HazMango and slaybellz like this.
  3. Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  4. OH MY GOD THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD. Yes at the choreography!

Also how did I know there'd be a bathroom hook up scene. Gimme those lesbian cliches that I love.

HazMango, Ferk and Noir like this.
  5. There’s just something about it that doesn’t click for me. It has everything I love in an A1 Spotify-bop, but the production, mixing, and her vocals are all just a little off.

It’s basically a Terror Jr. song without that ethereal edge to make it special.

lushLuck likes this.
  6. It’s not bad though, it just isn’t as good as it should be.

Ferk likes this.
  7. 90s boy band choreo but with a sapphic icon? I...conic.

8. I wish she was bigger.

Kuhleezi, Ferk, slaybellz and 2 others like this.
  9. @DarkSacoura boo you whore. You're right about it sounding like a Terror Jr rip-off ñnn.

Ferk, Island, lushLuck and 1 other person like this.
  10. First song from her I absolutely love at first listen, this is really good

11. I mean, I definitely just saved it on Spotify, it bangs. I just wish it were a little tighter.

She also didn’t make me cringe at all in the video, a first for her haha.

Noir likes this.
  12. Didn't even realize it's a homosexual Terror Jr bop with choreo. Me in a nutshell.

Kuhleezi, ohnostalgia, Rem and 9 others like this.
  13. Question though, why are they having a party in the middle of the damn day?

lushLuck and slaybellz like this.
  14. Noir likes this.
  15. So that they could get good lighting? Also it's LA.

16. Give me a video, queen.

lushLuck and Noir like this.
  17. Some people like to go to bed early, you know. I can relate.

Ferk likes this.
  18. Honestly? I'm decimated by all of it, in particular the gentle "yeah" during the chorus. What a fucking BAWP. She just keeps getting better, it's mind blowing to watch unfold.

I sincerely hope she blows up this year. Her and Troye are the modern gay icons that we need.

Kuhleezi, HazMango, slaybellz and 2 others like this.
  19. Sunday funday? Saturday kickback? Day keg? BBQ? I honestly don't understand this question. Who doesn't attend parties during the day?

Kuhleezi, ohnostalgia, Rem and 10 others like this.
  20. Maybe I’m just a hater, but me and my massive clique of colorful, pansexual, post-racial friends usually wait until it’s at least early evening to gather in someone’s hillside manor to get trashed, practice choreography, and hook up in bathrooms. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TRAVVV likes this.