Hayley Kiyoko - Expectations | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hayley Kiyoko - Expectations

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by backstreetjoe, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Sapphic BOP.

God I'd let her do anything to me.

Kuhleezi, ohnostalgia, K94 and 14 others like this.
  2. [​IMG]
    When I was Ms. Kiyoko's age, you'd have the day party before going to the evening event.

TRAVVV, Petty Mayonnaise and Ferk like this.
  3. I’ve been obsessed with ‘Sleepover’ since it came out. I hadn’t really checked anything since then so discovering ‘Feelings’ and ‘Curious’ on the same day? Wig. This is easily one of my most anticipated albums this year.

alejandrusco, HazMango and slaybellz like this.
  4. Wait she was in the iconique group The Stunners wasn’t she? Queen.

5. Still awaiting the Tinashe reunion.

6. Same!

7. Can you imagine how floptastic a duet with Tinashe would be? Iconic.

Ferk and lushLuck like this.
  8. Please, Tinashe’s music and videos are the parts of her career that don’t hurt me...

9. I'm pretty sure she has a song coming with Kehlani so close enough.

HazMango and lushLuck like this.
  10. OK, the song is amazing. The video is amazing. She's really not playing with this one is she? Having only discovering her late 2017 my expectations are know through the roof. I literally can't wait for the album and thank lord there's a release date. Go Hayley!!

slaybellz likes this.
  11. Feelings is a 10 and Curious a 9. Kill me with the album HK.

Petty Mayonnaise and Ferk like this.
  12. Feelings and Curious are both 10/10 bops with great videos. Album of the year confirmed.

13. Completely new to this girl. Curious is an instant, just-add-headphones jam. I'm getting shades of Sky from her vocals. Just wow.

sfmartin likes this.
  14. Yas come around to Hayley sistren. Some of us been knew and have been trying to promote for the last 2.5+ years.

Kuhleezi, Charley, HazMango and 5 others like this.
  15. Vasilios likes this.
  16. - Why do you have my wig so much?

TRAVVV and lushLuck like this.
  17. Well damn this is a bop and a half.

lushLuck and slaybellz like this.
  18. I have mixed feelings about this album release plan, in regards to it being released March 30th. I assume they want to spend the next two and a half months really pushing this song, but by now I think it should be obvious to record labels and teams that this promotion tactic rarely works in the late 2010s. A month or so would have been great to allow for heavy promotion of Curious, seeing as they’re serious about pushing this single to radio. Almost three months, though? Seems... risky.

slaybellz likes this.
  19. I forgot all about her after enjoying Girls Like Girls but this is amazing. Snatch me a bit with that choreo as well.

Cassava and lushLuck like this.
  20. This really is the best part of the song kii.