Hello !!! | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello !!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CaptainTomate, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Hello everyone !

I want to participate with you all !! My name is Paul, I'm from France, and I'm 24 years old. I like a lot of music, mostly Ace Of Base !!
    I'm a scenarist, and my hobbies are listen to music, watch movies and football, read, animals...

Thank you very much !

Slice of Life likes this.
  2. Do you like K-Pop?

Alouder98 likes this.
  3. Hello, oh someone else who likes football - what team(s) do you support?

4. Yes, I like some artists in KPOP ! My favorites are VIXX, ROMEO, SNSD, TWICE, Fly To The Sky, Lim Chang Jung...
    And you ?

My favorite teams are Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, and Borussia Dortmund. And you ?
    My favorite player is Cristiano Ronaldo !

Slice of Life, Alouder98 and Nicole! like this.
  5. I only have one favourite team, they cause me too much stress and time to pick another too - Manchester United haha.

6. Oh ok, I understand. Who is your favorite player ?

Nicole! likes this.
  7. I LOVE K-POP.

Join us in the K-Pop subforum next time. x

8. Yes, but what are your favorite artists in KPOP ?
    Oh yeah ok maybe ^^

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  9. Out of players who currently play, other my post will go on forever.

From my team I like Pogba and Martial best. But also De Gea even though I know he will leave us one day.

Other than that Mbappe, Griezmann, Isco. Also Robin Van Persie will always be one of my favourites even though he was only with United for a couple of years.

10. I also like some same players ! Mbappé, Griezmann, Pogba, Van Persie, De Gea... I liked a lot Edwin Van Der Sar !