Hiya from Canada | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hiya from Canada

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Troystar, Mar 1, 2018.

1. I tried registering on this site a few days ago, I made a post introducing myself here, and posted in a Kylie thread talking about tickets to her upcoming tour. My posts were awaiting confirmation from a moderator and now today all my posts are gone including the original introduction one here. Is there a glitch in the system? Have I done anything wrong? Any help would be much appreciated, 2nd try.

I bought my first record player at 13. Pop music, concerts and the charts has been a huge part of my life. I write an occasional music blog and used to manage Kylie Minogue's Canadian Fan site. Favorite artists includeThe BeeGees, Madonna, Kylie Minogue, Olivia Newton-John, George Michael, Eurythmics, Duran Duran, Dusty Springfield, The Supremes, Culture Club, Michael Jackson, Sophie Ellis-Bextor.... quite frankly I could make a top 100 list. I'm a huge fan of British Music and TV.

Hope to be chatting with you soon .
    31entrance likes this.