HIYA! | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HIYA!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by A_K, Nov 10, 2017.

1. A_K

A_K

HELLO,

I decided that I should bite the bullet and stop lurking around the forums as a "guest" and actually sign up and join this wonderful and sometimes out of control bunch of pop music fans.

As @Popjustice says in the rules (which I have now read in their entirety) I too prefer to read 100 words than see a reaction GIF of Wendy Williams — as humorous as they sometimes might be. I think that's what Twitter is for. (Although now there are 280 characters it all up for debate, I suppose.)

A little about me. I am a freelance journalist and pop fan. I have always loved pop music — whether it was watching Top of the Pops every Friday and dancing around the living room to Whigfield, going to Woolworths to buy Britney Spears singles on tape or Blockbuster to buy B*Witched CDs (remember when Blockbuster sold CDs??) or learning the lyrics to the Spice Girls so I could sing along in the car, I have always been obsessed.

I'm a big fan of songs where people whisper (whisperbops?) and songs that are sad but also go off (melancholic bangers?). I also am a big fan of using brackets when I write.

Hopefully this will convince you that I'm not a Russian spambot, but then again technology is getting very sophisticated these days.