I Got New Rates I Count 'Em: 2017 Number 1's Rate (WINNER) | Page 23 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Got New Rates I Count 'Em: 2017 Number 1's Rate (WINNER)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Petty Mayonnaise, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Lies.

EachSmallStep and berserkboi like this.
  2. Bruno's song and that entire album is derivative trash.

3. [​IMG]

4. Bring back the Taylor that did Style from the dead, I say.

5. If the final 3 isn't Bodak Yellow, New Rules, and Symphony.

Like I am struggling to form thoughts about the order in which the remaining songs should exit because they all invoke existential dread. Except Feels and Havana I guess.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  6. Havana should go soon.

7. Is this rate's slow pace actually a critique on how streaming stagnates the charts and makes songs stay at #1 for an extremely long time? I see what you're doing @Petty Mayonnaise.

8. [​IMG]
    I haven't forgotten about you guys I promise. Life has just been mad hectic but should be slowing down, so I can wrap this up in the next week or so hopefully.

9. It's okay. Q2 is a good time to finally sum up the results of a passed year.

10. So... is Bruno leaving us at #8, then?

Or are we finally losing the second DJ Khaled song?

11. We might never know.

12. Keep it if New Rules was going to win.

13. (She may want to remain good, hence the lack of activity here, kii!)

londonrain and Sprockrooster like this.
  14. Ddddddddddddddddddddd yes sorry guys. I avoided the thread out of shame while I got through my move and got settled (and went through a break up, which is the real reason I haven't picked it back up sooner). I'll be wrapping up for real once I'm done with the PJ Grammys in the next day or two.

15. Thank care of yourself either way, love! (And come comment on the next lots of elimnees here!)

16. Alright girls. I haven't been completely open with all of you. There's been a lot going on the last few months, some good and some bad, but I've just felt really mentally and emotionally drained. I never intended to let this fall off the way it has as I genuinely do enjoy running rates very much, and I can confidently say I've done so successfully in the past. It's just been difficult to even make time to think about it. In retrospect, I should've been clear about what was going on, but I didn't think I'd end up delaying as much as I have.

Anyway, I'll be cranking out the rest of these results as fast as possible as I'm sure we'd all like this to be behind us. I hope nobody feels discouraged from participating in any future rates I host. As it turns out, hosting one with only your phone is even harder than you might think, but I'll have a new computer by the time @ohnostalgia and I start the Taylor rate.

17. @Petty Mayonnaise, hun, we get it so don't sweat it. Sometimes life just happens and of course it more important than a rate. Hope everything's better now.

18. @Petty Mayonnaise - Take your time, outside world is more important. If you need any of us to take over some guest eliminations also, feel free to reach out! xoxo

19. @Petty Mayonnaise - Hope you're doing well!

Is there anything we can do? Would you like me to pick up some guest eliminations?