I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! | Page 100 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by 2014, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Shouldn't Scarlett have stayed in that cave thing until the time had run out? As soon as she'd retrieved the stars she shouted "get me out of here" and was brought out. That's not usually how it works.

2. This show is so dull.

3. Why can't Adam speak proper English?

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  4. In the first episode when they had the city team and the jungle team I was hoping that they'd given the whole show a shake up, but it wasn't to be.

I'd love to see them splash out on a post-apocalyptic city set like something out of The Last of Us and have rival teams going on Tomb Raider / Indiana Jones type missions.

5. C'MON SCARLETT YAAAAS

6. scarlet should win because the series peaked with her trying to canoe and finding larry's capsized boat and thinking he drowned

7. I'm glad this series exposed Larry Lamb as a crotchety old coot.

DMDR likes this.
  8. Called it, it was obvious from the start that Scarlett would win.

Also lifted straight from twitter,

[​IMG]

Tad awkward Scarlett.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  9. What a rubbish result. Scarlett's "story" was incredibly contrived, and she's about as sincere as a song from Justin Bieber's debut album.

Glad Joel did so well though.

10. Hm, Joel and Ferne's rumoured relationship gets me thinking about one of her past 'relationships'. Hmmm.

11. I'll be watching.

[​IMG]

12. I hope you enjoy your own company!

[​IMG]

TheChoirgirlHotel and Fantasy like this.
  13. I just want Gemma back

14. The deadness will bring back memories of the BB thread during CBB20.

[​IMG]

constantino likes this.
  15. We just gotta keep finkin' Dairy Milk and pray to the Old Maiden every night and maybe she'll answer our prayers.

Fantasy likes this.
  16. They should have made it an All Stars get Lady C, Kim Woodburn, Gemma, Katie Price , Janet Street-Porter etc back.

17. I doubt Gemma will be back she’s scheduled to turn on the Freeport Christmas lights on Thursday. So unless she’s a late entry I think it’s safe to say she is out.

18. Boris Johnson's Dad has arrived in Oz to take part......................Why?.
    [​IMG]

Tribal Spaceman and Fantasy like this.
  19. At least Amir Khan will give us some decent eye candy

[​IMG]

Bring on the jungle shower!

Vitamin, Sam de Jour, andru and 2 others like this.
  20. I can't believe Jamie Lomas hasn't already done this show.

Come through classic Hollyoaks zad.

phily693 and idratherjack like this.