I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! | Page 101 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by 2014, Nov 10, 2015.

1. That explains Warren's very abrupt exit last week then!

Bring on the jungle shower part 2!

andru, phily693 and diamondliam like this.
  2. Fiz has arrived.
    [​IMG]

phily693 likes this.
  3. Jungle shower cancelled.

Rogue, andru, Pecans and 2 others like this.
  4. "The actress bought tea shop Annie's in 2012, and co-owns the cafe with husband and chef Chris Farr. She marketed it as the world's first breastfeeding friendly tearoom.
    But the latest accounts for the star's company Fifth Floor, filed in June 2016, show the company was £197,551 in the red.
    A source told the website: 'As a big soap star, Jennie has managed to negotiate a big fee to go into camp.
    'She has always been determined to make Annie’s a success so it would be no surprise to see her put some more money into the business."

More money into it?! I'd be paying the debts and shutting shop.

5. Fizz is kindof a national treasure, but I really hope she's a total monster.

6. She's good friends with Anthony Cotton so she'll almost certainly show herself up to be as nasty as him.

biffy77 and diamondliam like this.
  7. Isn't she also besties with Kim Marsh who was with Jamie Lomas? Potential...

8. [​IMG]
    Not a great lineup. Hopefully Gemma goes in late and with a bit of luck Nana has been on the boat to Oz smoking to her hearts content for the last month.

Island, Pecans, phily693 and 2 others like this.
  9. That looks like potentially the worst line up they've ever had.

This thread will be dead by episode 2, never mind the end of the first week like last time.

Rhombus, andru and phily693 like this.
  10. Also, I just remembered Danniella Westbrook quit the show aswell. Gemma, Daniella and Lad C iconic quitters of reality TV shows.

phily693 and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  11. I remember the rumours that Antony Cotton and his Corrie clique hated Tupele Dorgu who used to play Kelly Crabtree and were no doubt responsible for her leaving.

12. I've never read anything positive about his "gang" - which is a shame, as I believe that Katharine Kelly is a paid-up member and I quite like her... (it's that whole Cilla Black/Paul O'Grady conundrum again)

13. I'm counting down the days til Boris Johnson's dad comes out with something problematic and is "removed".

[​IMG]

Stuart, Robsolete, Rhombus and 5 others like this.
  14. Line-up is confirmed.

2014 likes this.
  15. I know the line-up doesn't matter, it's how they interact etc etc but jeez that line-up is terrible!

Tribal Spaceman and andru like this.
  16. 2014

2014 Moderator

Not gonna lie I bet Jamie is a bit of a knob

17. I hope they parachute Lady C in on Day 3.

andru likes this.
  18. The brother of a D-lister is a new low for the programme, but like idratherjack says it's all about how they get along (or not) as a group.

idratherjack likes this.
  19. Jack Maynard is...a choice.

Stuart likes this.
  20. I hope it's not happy campers like last year. I'm not saying I want it as toxic as Big Brother has got but it was like watching paint dry! Give us something!

Tribal Spaceman likes this.