I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! | Page 97 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by 2014, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Very dry series indeed

2. I hate the Extra Camp presenters so much. That Geordie guy's chin is looming out of the screen at me every time he speaks.

3. It's almost kind like @that boy is a monster's vajoina! Can I get an amen?!?

4. I'm screaming at this thread being utterly abandoned when the possibility of likes disappeared.

5. Yeah, it's a shame, because your gig is usually jumping in halfway through a season when you clock the live-posting to snatch what you can. Missed opportunity.

steste and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  6. 2014

2014 Moderator

WHY DID MARTIN GO AND GET IMMUNITY FUCK OFF

NuhdeensPassport likes this.
  7. He hasn't got it yet. They have to compete to keep their places. Hopefully he gets kicked out pretty soon.

2014 likes this.
  8. I like Scarlet. That's all I've got from it really. This season's not giving me anything.

9. A mess, I've only live posted halfway through a show once which was Bake Off. I was there from day 1 of everything else.

10. I miss Carol.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  11. I absolute hate Martin, but at the same time...he's pretty much the only one providing the entertainment. So I guess I'll like him to stay around just for that.

12. They're overdoing it with the icky Bushtucker Trials this year. Every day there's bugs and claws and slimy things crawling into people's orifices. We need more swimming, climbing and exploring tasks, like they used to do.

13. Genuinely wonder how many votes some of them got because I forget that Jordan etc are even in there.

14. I thought the bottom two would have been Lisa and Jordan. Sam is lucky that she had immunity as she has basically has 11 minuets of air time in two weeks.

I was surprised Carol was bottom 2 (if they are doing it like that this year.) Although she was basically not in the episode tonight and that could have cost her.

I do think Sam, Lisa, Ola and Jordan will be the next four out.

15. I don't think that meant Carol was in the bottom two, I'm pretty sure they don't reveal that, they just pick a celeb randomly to go 'against' the person who is leaving.

Edit: Just rewound it and sure enough they say they will 'reveal who is leaving' and 'in no particular order' when announcing who is safe, Carol was safe so she might not be in the bottom.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
    Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  16. You have to remember, Diversity are still playing arenas and Jordan is a host with his own show on Nickelodeon too. Surprisingly big fan base.

17. Adam is annoying the fuck out of me now. Way too much screen time.

18. Some people that were very much at the front at the start of the series kinda took a step back during the last few episodes. I feel like Carol, Larry and Jordan had much more of a presence in the first few episodes and then were quite quickly put in the back. Well, I don't really care about the last two, but it's a shame for Carol.

On the other hand, it will be interesting to see how/where Ola and Sam stand after this. They were both given a bit more time to shine in the last few episodes, but I could totally see them just go right back into the background.

Wayne is the one that benefited the most from all these previous episodes. He really came into his own. He's a great balance to the other guys who are either doing too much...or not enough.

In the end, I think Scarlet, Adam and Joel will be the ones that connect the most with the public.

19. 2014

2014 Moderator

Kind of glad Danny went but he was one of the most likely to cause drama. Jordan I feel will be getting a lot of votes by the ladies, but I'd be surprised if the final 4 wasn't Scarlet, Joel, Adam and Larry.