I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! | Page 99 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by 2014, Nov 10, 2015.

1. That would be such a rubbish top three. I'd love if Martin made it that far instead of one of them.

2. Thank fuck Larry is gone. Low key an awful man, constantly picking at Martin, mocking him and putting him down.

constantino and Vixen like this.
  3. 2014

2014 Moderator

But Martin is a bit of an idiot

Betty_ and AllGagaLike like this.
  4. He'd be annoying to be live with, but he's harmless, means well, and has actually been pretty entertaining. Larry did too much on him.

5. This is the first episode I've seen in about a week but how the hell did Sam make the top 4? Did she stop being a terminal bore when I wasn't watching?

constantino likes this.
  6. Nope. I've no idea who is voting for Sam. I thought she had second out written all over her.

7. I have enjoyed this series but tonight was a bore. Why would anyone waste their votes on Sam, nice but dull.

I honestly can't call who'll win. I have a sneaky suspicion it will be Joel, but it'll be tight.

8. Scarlett will win and she'll be presenting the spinoff show next year.

9. Watching on +1 and knew Wayne had gone but wasn't bothered about him, but Martin as well? Ugh.

I guess I'm Team Sam now? The other three have hogged all of the screen time and any of them winning would feel way too much like the public being manipulated.

10. Sam, really?

The others can't help they make the edit, Sam needs to be more entertaining and maybe then she'd get more screentime. As I have said she is a nice person, no doubt, but she doesn't bring much to the table.

11. By more screen time I mean constant and unnecessary "talk to camera" moments. It's like the producers have wanted Scarlett and Joel to be the narrators of the entire series, at the expense of everyone else. I do quite like Joel but Adam annoys me so much. He must be so frustrating to live with!

12. Or they were the only ones to bring anything remotely funny in the little hut thing, as I said Sam doesn't appear to be overly witty or comical, something they want front those 'talk to camera' moments.

13. I know this is boring, but we just gotta keep finkin' Dairy Milk and make it through to the end.

14. Maybe it's the wine, maybe it's how proud I am of them all, but I just shed several tears at the Celebrity Cyclone.

Adam plz marry me xx

15. Joel is butterz but I hope he wins.

16. I don't really mind who wins this year, they all are nice and have made me laugh. I think it will be:

1. Scarlett
    2. Joel
    3. Adam

17. I hope Joel wins. He's had the least "help" from the producers and seems to have really grown from the experience and dealt with a few demons.

18. I just feel like I watch the same things year in year out with this programme. It reminds me why I love Big Brother so much because every series is so messy and so different.

19. I would like Joel to win as Scarlett is too obvious for me, Joel just seems like a down to earth nice guy.

I just want to know when Adam WILL STOP SHOUTING, the guy I so fake with his "fears", wish he wasn't in the final.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  20. 2014

2014 Moderator

Joel is gonna steal this.