Instagram | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Instagram

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KamikazeHeart, Nov 9, 2012.

1. In honor of Popjustice getting an Instagram-account, let's all praise (or bash!) this lovely app.

Discuss favorite filters, how you use it, follow each other and what not.

I'm still a bit new to it and haven't really found that "ooh, I need to Instagram this"-reflex yet. But I guess it takes a little time to properly get into.

Username: jacobwkarlsson.

2. I lurveeeeeee it.

Follow me hoes: lty_25

3. I don't have it since I've got a Blackberry and they're shit.

4. Hags

Hags Guest

I have a whole shitload of Russian/spam accounts following me, but at least I can boast to having 115 followers. In your face!

Follow me: calllumgray

5. Oh, I'm so jealous of you all - I have a Nokia but no internet connection on it (just prepaid), so yeah..

6. Instagram is alright, but it's just an app that just adds 'cool' filters to your photos. It's not much apart from that.

7. I always forget to use it. I have a Droid X, it's OK.

8. I want to see it as Twitter for photos rather than words, even if it doesn't work perfectly like that. So if you take a picture that could be interesting for people you can immediately post it, like you can with your thoughts/reflections on Twitter. I do very little of either, but at least I try. The filters was maybe how it started, but there are other ways to do that. I doubt it would make a big impact if they were taken away.

9. I suppose that's another way of viewing it. It's not much different than taking a photo and uploading it through Twitter/Facebook then. Just those fancy filters, which Facebook are now adding in to their own app as well. I suppose the benefit of using Instagram is that you can share to multiple social networks at the same time.

10. I always forget I've got it.

11. Follow me: chriisssy

I'll follow y'all bitches.

12. My FAVORITE app. I just love taking photos and I love sharing them even more. It literally is my Twitter for photos, but a tweet says 140> words, but an Instagram has to say >999!

Follow me!: jtlyk or http://instagram.com/jtlyk

Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
  13. Following you all. I'm tribalspaceman.

14. adam_brown1

Be prepared for many visual treats.

15. Charley

Charley Moderator

charleysayspop

16. jayy_valv, aww yeah. Gladly follow back anyone.

17. I love Instagram, I spend a ridiculous amount of time pissing around with the different filters.

My username is the same as on here because I'm original like that. The majority of my pictures are of my Godson so if you're not a fan of babies, I wouldn't bother.

18. I'm tylerc904 on that (shocker) and I will follow back!

19. Brilliant Popstar Annie Strand has -1 followers. How is this possible? http://instagram.com/anniestrand

Oh, and you can find me here. I'm not very interesting or active and I mostly write in Swedish but there you go.

20. BML

BML

Instagram says it now has the right to sell your photos
    http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-5...ays-it-now-has-the-right-to-sell-your-photos/

Welp. RIP Instagram.

EDIT: Or maybe not?

Last edited: Dec 18, 2012