Janet Devlin | Page 11 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Janet Devlin

Discussion in 'The X Factor' started by Lincendio, Oct 23, 2011.

1. I have to say that Janet and her 'performances' did make me appreciate Diana a lot more. Not sure that Devlin would be able to pull off something like My Hip.

2. No news about Janet? If she had played her cards right, she should have won. Sadness

3. ops

ops

She'll be on the cover of the March issue of IN!, a Northern Ireland magazine. But since she probably won't end up on Syco (thank god) there won't be any proper news until after the tour ends in early April for contractual reasons.

4. She did say in a Twitcam that she is choosing which contract to sign. So she's definitely getting a contract. If she manages her music right, she could do very, very well. I don't think I've ever seen a fanbase as large behind a female competitor.

5. For which restaurant?

(Sorry)

6. Haha! That restaurant joke really made me laugh.

7. When i went to the X Factor tour Janet got the biggest crowd reaction and she only did two songs, she still seems to have a massive fan base. She definitely would have won if she hadn't fucked mmbop

8. Hitori

Hitori Guest

I found this on Tumblr. I can't read the text!

[​IMG]

She could've won indeed, but I can see her having better chances in getting a long-term career if she's away Syco.

9. ops

ops

The only new info there, I think, is her aim to have the album ready by next summer. Though at this stage that's meaningless.

10. She's appearing on Gareth Emery's Album on 'Lost'

11. Lan

Lan

She was good but I feel like an artist as original as her would benefit from not winning X-Factor and doing something Singer/Songwriter-ish.

12. I'm so glad her Running for Scissors album happened. The label never signed her but she got a release through Pledge Music. We need another one i don't care if she has to do Pledge Music again!

Oh and losing XF and buzz as she was gonna win the whole thing after topping the vote the first weeks is down to the negativity from Gary Barlow in my eyes...