Jessie J - R.O.S.E. (4th World Shaping Album) | Page 34 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jessie J - R.O.S.E. (4th World Shaping Album)

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by sexercise, Jan 26, 2017.

1. I really liked her vocals on the song and actually enjoy the vibe of the song.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    Troylovesmusic likes this.
  2. What an absolute ducking mess that was! Awful song, she didn’t even look like she wanted to be there.

Joanie likes this.
  3. I’m all for her having some genuine spiritual epiphany & her expressing it through her music but whilst it’s so obvious that’s what she wants us to think is happening, it is so clearly a fake & contrived narrative with no real substance or emotional depth underneath.

Also the vernacular she uses is so Americanised & shallow sounding. A White British woman calling herself a ‘Goddess’ & a ‘Queen’ (with a straight face) just makes me blush with total embarrassment at the blatant cultural incompatibility and total lack of self awareness she displays at every opportunity.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  4. Love the Jessie J.
    She was there when no one else was - such a kind wholesome (yet sexy) angel, his voice penetrates my soul like a Jaguar tooth penetrates an antelope.

I saw her once at the park in a bush.

5. Im sorry but Me to this post: ???

Jesus Jugs and spike3271 like this.
  6. Hello @Dark Raider.

7. Ugh she's going to run with this isn't she.

8. I thought lesbians didn't like cruising, but slаy I guess.

9. Are you sure it wasn’t a raccoon screaming?

10. This reads like a new Jessie J song.

11. I'm actually mad at her and her team for letting ‘Queen’ flop it’s actually a bop ! After this performance Queen actually went top 50 on iTunes off the back off one performance. It could easily do well with promo and a bit of a push from her and her label .

12. No.

13. Don't really care for your opinion hun but you try and get them likes on your comment ...

AfternoonsInUtopia and Marceau like this.
  14. Did the world end up getting shaped or is this still coming?

15. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, hun.

16. Queen Jessica will be awarding herself the lifetime achievement at this year's Brits.

17. Poor Emeli Sande.

18. What happened with the 4th song she was going to release?

19. Jessie is a contestant on the upcoming season of the Chinese singing competition "I Am A Singer" (no joke).

soratami and MusicFan like this.