Jessie J - R.O.S.E. (4th World Shaping Album) | Page 36 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jessie J - R.O.S.E. (4th World Shaping Album)

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by sexercise, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Poor it.

2. This is not even funny anymore.

3. Eurovision VT realness.

Joanie and nostalgiakills like this.
  4. Oh for fucks sake, she really is insufferable!

Ferk and He like this.
  5. I watched this with the sound off and I was rolling at the image of her waking up perplexed covered in ripped cheese clothes only to run dramatically into an allergy commercial

6. She performed "Domino" on the first episode of I Am A Singer.

7. She apparently came 'first' according to atrl, not sure if that means she just did the best that episode and there are more episodes to come or that she won the whole show and she has a new record label now (whatever the prize of winning the show is). Anyway she performed 'I Have Nothing' and did a great job.

I can't help but feel like she would share this privately with her ego boosting friends on a whatsapp group chat where they all egg her on about how she does a better Whitney tribute than Xtina.

8. kal

kal

So she announced an album campaign and fucked off to China midway through it? I feel bad for her.

9. Jessie J being a judge on a show called "I Am A Singer" is still just...amazing. America's Kidz Got Singing teas

Push and nostalgiakills like this.
  10. She is not a judge, she is a contestant !

11. She's actually a contestant as I understand it.

12. ...oh dear.

13. 2014

2014 Moderator

Her career is all weirdly like some parody show right now.

14. I just choked on my crisps reading that.

Lander, ElectricPlatypus, Rob and 2 others like this.
  15. She is like, beyond sitcom parody at this point. I don't even know what to call this.

16. Jessie J in Just Doing This Now
    [​IMG]

17. The "I am a singer" caught me off guard! ffffff

18. She'd already changed the world and reinvented pop music and the internet by that point.

Trinu 3.0 and AlisodoTheBambino like this.
  19. Dizzy dancing? Really?
    Is that some kind of censorship or they just made a typo.

20. What annoys me most about her is that without all the vocal affectations, and if she wasn't such an insufferable *redacted*, her voice is pretty great.

AlisodoTheBambino, DMDR and snoho like this.