Jessie Ware - Glasshouse | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jessie Ware - Glasshouse

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Queen of Most Things Jessie Ware posted this on Instagram today, of her amazing french bulldog and fit husband with the caption.

(I want her life, she's kind of fabulous isn't she?)

This probably won't be coming for a while, but I haven't been able to snatch a good new album thread for myself in a while and I wanted it. Ha.

Subwaykid and Mr.Arroz like this.
  2. I AM ENTIRELY TOO READY. Tough Love is still the best album from 2k14 and I want to be slayed and gifted this by the end of 2k16.

MoonlightDesires likes this.
  3. Aw. Her lyrics are kinda basic, so it shouldn't take long to write an album. Sorry.

Rhombus likes this.
  4. Hope it builds on the musicality of her last release. Very much anticipating this.

5. strangekin likes this.
  6. So ready for this! I can't wait.

7. Her two albums are absolute favourites of mine so I'm already impatient for this album.

8. Ready for this as I never truly got into the Tough Love era.

TheHeadlessPostman and Rhombus like this.
  9. Still one of the best shows I've seen this year. She's fantastic live and I can't wait for new music!

10. Yeah she's amazing live. I hope she plays Glasto again next year.

11. Why isn't Jessie a multi-platinum selling artist?

12. Get out.

13. Because the record buying public are very stupid people.

Jersey likes this.
  14. Since her last album was MARRY ME OR ELSE thematically get ready for I Wanna Have Your Babies x12 (plus Radar & Lights).

15. She covered ''A dream is a wish your heart makes'', and it's out.

It's cute

16. Yeah. I don't think I properly connected with her last album; it was a bit too sugary for me, at times. "Champagne Kisses", for example, still makes me cringe. I mean, there was obvious growth... it just didn't do much for me as a whole.

Devotion
    remains utter perfection, though.

I absolutely love her voice, so I'm up for anything. I just need more variety as far as lyricism and such goes.

17. Lovely.

PJ83 and Kyle. like this.
  18. This thread has made me revisit her albums, they're so perfect for this time of year! Dreamy and moody brilliance.

PEARL likes this.