Julia Michaels - Debut EP & Singles | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Julia Michaels - Debut EP & Singles

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by popzone, Oct 26, 2016.

1. [​IMG]
    One of pop's biggest songwriters just signed her own record deal. From Billboard:
    She often works alongside Justin Tranter, and has co-penned hits like Sorry, All In My Head (Flex), Love Myself, and huge portions of Glory, Revival, and This Is What the Truth Feels Like.

She recently featured on Kygo's Carry Me.

2. Just Luv Me (Radio Mix Featuring Julia Michaels) confirmed as single #3 from Glory.

3. I misread this as Jillian Michaels and I was SO ready.

This should be good though.

4. QUEEN. Want. Hopefully she'll do better than Bonnie, Coco, Priscilla and The Legendary Miss Ester Dean.

6. I knew it would come to this.

7. This has been annoying me. Is this Julia Michaels the same one that done this song for Desperate Housewives?

8. YAS to the millionth degree. That pen game is killer.

Consideration likes this.
  9. So here for this. I still get chills hearing her voice on Sorry - I wish we had a full version of her singing that.

popzone likes this.
  10. I'm pretty excited for this. Whenever I saw/read interviews with her she always screamed popstar-in-waiting to me.

11. Bop.

12. Guess Selena, Britney and Beiber need to get new song writers.. Well it was good while it lasted. But this is exciting too.. I'm eager to see how she does and if her sound is similar to the songs she's written. Maybe she'll break out and become next years Meghan Trainor? Guess we'll have to wait and see... hmmmm

13. Writers can still write songs for other artists even after they've gone solo. Happens all the time.

Island likes this.
  14. Queen of maximizing her revenue streams

15. Please don't pull a Bonnie McKee

16. Actually here for this she's very talented. I could see her taking off a la Sia maybe to a smaller degree.

17. She's young and (potentially) very marketable, so I could see that working in her favor. I'm ready for Julia her moment!

18. Julia honestly looks and sounds like we are going to absolutely love her and we'll never let go of her, even if her solo music bombs. Not saying that it will, but you know what I mean. She's serving Popjustice-oriented vibes, which rarely translates to being embraced by the general public. In short, the new Cathy Dennis. But we'll see.

Mr Blonde, neinzedd, Jersey and 3 others like this.