Julia Michaels - Debut EP & Singles | Page 15 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Julia Michaels - Debut EP & Singles

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by popzone, Oct 26, 2016.

1. I still love 'Issues'.

timothy_b, 2014 and Jersey like this.
  2. I want this at #1 so badly.

3. A female singer getting a #1 in 2017?

bess marvin and goldsoundz like this.
  4. "Issues" is the only song by a female solo artist in the top 30 on this week's Hot 100.

bess marvin, popzone and MiChiMadNesS like this.
  5. What?!

Fucking ridiculous.

AmericanMoney and MiChiMadNesS like this.
  6. Thats sad.

I realize that streaming had to be factored into the Hot 100 and move with the times etc etc, but I also think its fucking up the charts a bit. How many #1's have there been this year? 3?

7. link source please?

8. Google "Hot 100."

9. Off the top of my head, are Rihanna, Gaga, and Katy the only lead females to have top 10's this year? Taylor is a co-lead on that soundtrack song. Other than that... who? I know its over dramatic but really.... Trumps America.

Is this how male artists felt in 09-12?

Vixen, heavymetalGAGA, Aag and 2 others like this.
  10. Male artists can choke. Let me give "Issues" a few streams.

Jersey likes this.
  11. I can't at the people who said this song would flop yet it's doing great on itunes, streaming, and radio. Get it Julia! Issues sounds so fresh when it comes on the radio. Love it!

12. Her new single is coming next month and it's apparently called "Uh huh".

Last edited: May 14, 2017
    Jersey likes this.
  13. Is it a B2K cover.

PopCrushed likes this.
  14. RMK

RMK

It's mainly because of how trendy rap is right now. Half of the songs in the top ten are just, you know, that. The only big female rapper per is Nicki and, well, No Frauds didn't have the basic future-esque beat.

15. Did anyone initially hear "you don't judge me?" Did anyone not initially hear "you don't touch me?"

Drew likes this.
  16. Lyric video...? Seriously?

17. RMK

RMK

We already got the official video, it's funny they are backtracking.

Also, she's performing at the BBMAs.

18. From the sounds of it it seems they are now considering moving forward with an album instead of an EP. Fingers crossed.

Bobbyrae, Invitation and Jersey like this.
  19. [​IMG]

By gays, I feel like I'm just talking about myself but yass, they need to capitalize and make her a proper star.

Drew likes this.