Justine Skye - General Discussion | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Justine Skye - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Jersey, Sep 1, 2014.

1. [video=youtube;29MQWQzvz7U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29MQWQzvz7U[/video]

NEW JAM ALERT. Enjoy~

Apparently, she's signed to Atlantic. Here's her website.

2. She reminds me of Keri Hilson.

3. I cannot take this off repeat, ugh.

Miscarried baby, who?

4. SO so good.

5. She sounds like Keri Rowland, this is a jayuuum though.

6. Do you mean Kelly Rowland?

7. *Facepalm*....Keri Hilson + Kelly Rowland = Sounds like Keri Rowland.

8. Excited for what he can come up for Rihanna now.

9. I can see the Keri + Kelly stylings to her voice, but she sounds like a traditional R&B vocalist to me.

10. [video=youtube;-AgYGrXxEIg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AgYGrXxEIg[/video]

The girl literally looks like a fucking star, so excited for the big things this song and her will do! The more I listen to it, it's a certified HIT.

11. Cheaply made but decent enough. I still get extremely excited for the song, so I hope this is the start of a career for her.

12. Wasn't that impressed with this song initially but loving it currently.

13. I really love the song, it's so icy. I wish a better rapper was featured though, Tyga is so disposable. Too bad the video is so plain though, she's really beautiful.

14. I was gawn enter this for PJSC, but I thought having Tyga on it would have been a step too far.

It's amahzing.

15. As was I, why are our tastes merging so often for the song contests?

STILL rotating this everyday. Excited at the prospect of an album from her.

16. its about time,someone post about Justine Skye she has a past ep out thats really good swell but this..Hits and it will be one!

17. This is better than her entire EP. The sensuality that this communicates is a personal rapture.

18. [​IMG]

New song, "Bandit"

Sounding like Rihanna for reallllll

19. She's very talented hopefully she can get her project

20. Collide is amazing that new song not so much.