K.I.D - Errors & Poster Child (EP) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K.I.D - Errors & Poster Child (EP)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by backstreetjoe, Sep 8, 2016.

1. So no album but we have an EP 'Poster Child'. I have a feeling the album won't happen.

2. Boy is amazing in studio form.

Lost Boy and backstreetjoe like this.
  3. Excuse the double post.

Here's the cover of the EP:
    [​IMG]

I Can't Get No Sleep is also very good.
    I think the album should still eventually be released.
    They had a 12-track debut ready for ages. Would be silly to not toss it out.

4. Taker video tomorrow.

5. 'Taker' video.

Sanctuary and slaybellz like this.
  6. The EP is really good.

Might go see them next week.

backstreetjoe likes this.
  7. The Taker video is brilliant. They're so zeitgest-understanding yet irreverent.

I screamed as "YAS HUNTY".

8. They were interesting live. The sound of the venue was off all night, and they seemed to be having technical issues on top of it. (They both took their in-ears out after like 5 seconds).

Kara never went all out vocally cause of that unfortunately. Which blows, cause her voice is wicked. Bobby's stage mannerisms are hilarious and he's kind of a QT.

The crowd who were there for Prozzak really didn't get them either, and I think they really feed off the crowd, so despite trying their best, the set was a little flat.

Would have been way better to have seen them with Cupcakke, obviously, but it was still a good time. They're one of those acts I've felt the need to tell everyone I know about, resulting in that person either "getting it" or not at all. Which I guess will be both a good thing and a bad thing for them.

9. Jwentz, Noir, strangekin and 3 others like this.
  10. I really love this, yesssss.

That @strangekin reign JUST WONT LET UP!

backstreetjoe and Andy French like this.
  11. I haven't checked but I feel like backstreetjoe have may plugged her to me at some point. "Boy" absolutely slaps.

12. I had assumed he'd already made a thread since he practically rules this section but I couldn't find one after searching pretty extensively. The band name is also not optimal for the search function either nn

backstreetjoe and LE0Night like this.
  13. Taker won the Song Contest two or three rounds back.

14. Well deserved.

15. dd I sincerely doubt he'd actually mind much at all but I did find it.

http://forum.popjustice.com/threads/k-i-d-errors.61378/

(I need to chill my @ game a bit but I'd also like to heartily recommend this song while I'm here)

(also are you doing the Sufjan rate or nae)

16. Damn it. @2014 @Hudweiser @Someboy please merge

The song you linked is great, and I'm...gonna try to get in on the Sufjan rate, but I suck at committing to them most of the time.

17. Andy French likes this.
  18. Andy French likes this.
  19. 2014

2014 Moderator

Love this! And yes, merged for y'all xx

digitalkaiser and Andy French like this.
  20. Thank you.

digitalkaiser likes this.