K.I.D - Errors & Poster Child (EP) | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K.I.D - Errors & Poster Child (EP)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by backstreetjoe, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Um these guys are awesome.

2. Dd

TRAVVV likes this.
  3. It's apparently a remix of Boy.

4. AMAZING.

Glitterizer likes this.
  5. I can't begin imagine how this'll sound, but Boy is fucking amazing and so is CupcaKke so I'm sure it'll be great.

Andy French likes this.
  6. I saw them live a couple of week ago when they opened for Prozzak! They were awesome!!

7. I innocently clicked on this thread wondering who they were and I find out that half of KaraMel is still trying it.

I'll give this a listen later though. Anyone with Cupcakke's approval is worth checking out.

slaybellz, Sanctuary and Andy French like this.
  8. I can assure you that they are in fact legitimately amazing.

sexercise likes this.
  9. Taker is a monster of a song. I lost my mind the first time I heard it.

Glitterizer likes this.
  10. This is such a bop I'd love if they re-did it

11. Their incarnations are so funny / weird, but they've really gotten it right this time. Bobby is such an inspired producer and Kara sells the whole thing just so well.

Someone played the full album for me a while back and it's very good. I think putting out an EP was misguided, but I hope it pays off for them. I get you'll either love or hate their whole Sick Sad World invented aesthetic, but lyrically, it just works, and much of the production is A+.

I'm glad an updated of this looks to make the cut.

12. I love the EP even though "I Cannot Sleep At Night" feels like they wrote a parody song about my life (I still love the song, though).

13. The Cupcakke rap isn't going to permit much in the way of radio play is it?

14. SO I had the original 'Boy' on my driving Spotify playlist, which they've replaced with the Cupcakke edit. Fast forward and I'm driving with a boy and my playlist on shuffle, this comes on and I'm all 'Oh you'll like this! It's bratty, kinda rock-ish, super pop' then Cupcakke comes in with her cunnilyricsm and my life is ruined.

Glitterizer likes this.
  15. Or perhaps your life was saved after being baptized by queen cupcakke? Makes you think.

Glitterizer likes this.
  16. Cupcakke's verse is fucking brilliant.

17. Just found out about this pop duo (?) through Cupcakke.

Their music is incredible (and interesting visuals too)! Can't stop playing their three singles.

SkopeMag

18. slaybellz likes this.