K.I.D - Errors & Poster Child (EP) | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K.I.D - Errors & Poster Child (EP)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by backstreetjoe, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Um these guys are awesome.

2014 and Andy French like this.

2. Dd

TRAVVV likes this.
  3. It's apparently a remix of Boy.

4. I can't begin imagine how this'll sound, but Boy is fucking amazing and so is CupcaKke so I'm sure it'll be great.

Andy French likes this.
  5. I saw them live a couple of week ago when they opened for Prozzak! They were awesome!!

6. I innocently clicked on this thread wondering who they were and I find out that half of KaraMel is still trying it.

I'll give this a listen later though. Anyone with Cupcakke's approval is worth checking out.

slaybellz, Sanctuary and Andy French like this.
  7. I can assure you that they are in fact legitimately amazing.

sexercise likes this.
  8. Taker is a monster of a song. I lost my mind the first time I heard it.

9. This is such a bop I'd love if they re-did it

10. Their incarnations are so funny / weird, but they've really gotten it right this time. Bobby is such an inspired producer and Kara sells the whole thing just so well.

Someone played the full album for me a while back and it's very good. I think putting out an EP was misguided, but I hope it pays off for them. I get you'll either love or hate their whole Sick Sad World invented aesthetic, but lyrically, it just works, and much of the production is A+.

I'm glad an updated of this looks to make the cut.

11. I love the EP even though "I Cannot Sleep At Night" feels like they wrote a parody song about my life (I still love the song, though).

12. The Cupcakke rap isn't going to permit much in the way of radio play is it?