K-Indie | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K-Indie

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Deja-Boo, Mar 21, 2017.

1. YAAAS! Unfortunately now it's W & JAS and they change musical direction with new vocalist. Whale's solo material is also...uhm, more organic.

Ceir likes this.
  2. Guess it doesn't really count as K-Indie because IU wrote it (and those lyrics *sobs*) but meh, it's going here;

If I've Don't Say No-ed someone, apologies.

3. EDIT:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    Gintoki, Sanctuary, Kuhleezi and 5 others like this.
  4. I found an article about them. They're so good! *cries*

Ceir, Kuhleezi, ryan_riot92 and 3 others like this.
  5. I mean I was already a fan (Scenery was one of my melancholy faves from last year) but the fact they stan/model themselves somewhat on Portishead just solidified that. Really excited for the EP.

6. Shaking. Crying. I guess I'm staying up till 3 a.m.....

Sanctuary, Cotton Park and Squashua like this.

7. Okay then.

It's already on spotify/apple music.

8. Pardon this echo chamber I've created but, oh my god I just stumbled upon this.

Squashua likes this.
  9. I don’t think anyone posted this but alt-bop incoming:

Sanctuary, Cotton Park and Ceir like this.
  10. So, this is B Jyun and I really don't have words for his music. It's just absolutely bonkers.

He also isn't anywhere on streaming, but a lot of his stuff is on youtube under various indie channels. (We Love Kpop has almost everything I think...)

11. Continuing my post spam:

Sanctuary and Cotton Park like this.
  12. Can't decide if his singing voice is a smidge on the grating side or this is really chill (or both). Points for leaving the imperfect whistling segment in there:

Sanctuary, Cotton Park and Ceir like this.
  13. Also, @ryan_riot92 I hadn't realised you had changed this to the ACTUAL MV, and only just listening now. Wow - cannot wait to delve into the EP if it's all in this soundscape.

D is for Danger! and ryan_riot92 like this.
  14. "Ghost" is probably my least favorite track on the EP but I love EVERY TRACK! "Carry On" was the highlight for me.

15. Choppy is REALLY good. Yas.

Ceir likes this.
  16. HELP. Sik-K dropped a whole new mini (it includes Choppy and Yelows Gang). He already complained on instagram that it's not on stream world wide, but it's already on youtube.

17. It's finally on Spotify for those prefer it over Youtube:

Also -

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    ryan_riot92, Monkey0 and Ceir like this.