K-Indie | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K-Indie

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Deja-Boo, Mar 21, 2017.

1. YAAAS! Unfortunately now it's W & JAS and they change musical direction with new vocalist. Whale's solo material is also...uhm, more organic.

Ceir likes this.
  2. Guess it doesn't really count as K-Indie because IU wrote it (and those lyrics *sobs*) but meh, it's going here;

If I've Don't Say No-ed someone, apologies.

3. EDIT:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    Sanctuary, Kuhleezi, RUNAWAY and 4 others like this.
  4. I found an article about them. They're so good! *cries*

Ceir, Kuhleezi, ryan_riot92 and 3 others like this.
  5. I mean I was already a fan (Scenery was one of my melancholy faves from last year) but the fact they stan/model themselves somewhat on Portishead just solidified that. Really excited for the EP.

6. Shaking. Crying. I guess I'm staying up till 3 a.m.....

Sanctuary, Cotton Park and Squashua like this.

7. Okay then.

It's already on spotify/apple music.

8. Pardon this echo chamber I've created but, oh my god I just stumbled upon this.

Squashua likes this.
  9. I don’t think anyone posted this but alt-bop incoming:

Sanctuary, Cotton Park and Ceir like this.
  10. So, this is B Jyun and I really don't have words for his music. It's just absolutely bonkers.

He also isn't anywhere on streaming, but a lot of his stuff is on youtube under various indie channels. (We Love Kpop has almost everything I think...)

11. Continuing my post spam:

Cotton Park likes this.
  12. Can't decide if his singing voice is a smidge on the grating side or this is really chill (or both). Points for leaving the imperfect whistling segment in there:

Cotton Park and Ceir like this.
  13. Also, @ryan_riot92 I hadn't realised you had changed this to the ACTUAL MV, and only just listening now. Wow - cannot wait to delve into the EP if it's all in this soundscape.

D is for Danger! and ryan_riot92 like this.
  14. "Ghost" is probably my least favorite track on the EP but I love EVERY TRACK! "Carry On" was the highlight for me.

15. Choppy is REALLY good. Yas.

Ceir likes this.
  16. HELP. Sik-K dropped a whole new mini (it includes Choppy and Yelows Gang). He already complained on instagram that it's not on stream world wide, but it's already on youtube.

ryan_riot92 likes this.