K-Indie | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K-Indie

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Deja-Boo, Mar 21, 2017.

1. I downloaded almost everything posted in this thread and made a playlist. oh my god, fucking slаy a bit!!

I've also listened to more of Xin Seha's stuff (I posted him above, his MVs are gay gay GAY so don't sleep on him!), and his album 24Town is more experimental than I expected. I wouldn't say it's a particularly easy listen, but a rewarding experience on repeated plays. His newest mini 7F, The Void is more accessible but still great so I say start with that if you want to get into him. The heavy production and his softer vocals sound heavenly together.

And now we know who SM ripped off with their album covers last year, ha
    [​IMG]

Cotton Park and Ceir like this.
  2. It feels a bit wrong that we're on the second page and nobody posted Neon Bunny yet, even though most of us are familiar with her, so here we go:

S L A Y

3. Scream.

True Kween of Pop though.

Ceir, D is for Danger! and Deja-Boo like this.
  4. The acoustic version of Eyedi's new single is also gorgeous.

Squashua likes this.
  5. Okay. But I've listened to nothing but Miso for the last 24 hours and why isn't she getting noticed more?

ajmkv likes this.
  6. Let's not forget the incredible Azin. I lit troll her Insta begging for new music.

ajmkv and D is for Danger! like this.
  7. Some discoveries

ryan_riot92, Cotton Park and Ceir like this.

8. I randomly found him on Youtube and his soundcloud has me enamored.
    Dear god.

Deja-Boo and D is for Danger! like this.
  9. Whatever happened to Satbyeol? She needs to come back!

Deja-Boo and ryan_riot92 like this.

10. This was in the suggested videos. Seems she's only got this one track, but it's damn good. There's this one creepy user that's left a load of messages on the video. Full on sasaeng too!

Deja-Boo likes this.
  11. "Woo Baby" is my JAM!

12. One of my favorite discoveries from the 2013 rate:

Ceir and Deja-Boo like this.

13. OK this song is amazing. I thought I was smitten and then the electric guitar solo came in and my head exploded. Also, the guy in the comments has me SCREAMING! Poetry!

D is for Danger! and Cotton Park like this.
  14. Me, too. Somebody please scrape my head off the floor please. Clean up on aisle 4!

Love this thread....

Ceir and D is for Danger! like this.

15. This is my current favorite... still.....

Deja-Boo and Ceir like this.
  16. I'm trying to get into more Taewan, since I only knew Problem but really liked that. This one's pretty good:

Ceir likes this.
  17. They've been posted in the main thread, but just so that nobody forgets about them:

And a couple more Samuel Seo jams:

18. Someone new for this thread. I'm in love.

Lego and Deja-Boo like this.

19. This song is like a 3 and half minute morphine drip....

ajmkv and Ceir like this.