K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 3466 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Excuse Me was a bit rubbish when it first came out but I love it now.

Mikl C, Seger, NathanJ and 1 other person like this.
  2. I haven't been keeping track, but Excuse Me is probably still comfortably my #1 song of the year so far...

Eskiath, Slice of Life, R92 and 4 others like this.
  3. He

He

Exe-cuse Me is one of the best of the year, easily.

That 1-2 punch of Kylie chorus + Choa belting is amazing.

Slice of Life, R92, Alouder98 and 2 others like this.
  4. Good for AOA for having success with one of their three good songs! I can't hate on that.

D is for Danger! and ajmkv like this.
  5. He

He

Repent!

Slice of Life, R92, RUNAWAY and 4 others like this.
  6. Hyejeong's pre-chorus part in Excuse Me is another reason to call her a Goddess.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    ajmkv likes this.
  7. He

He

Isn't Choa always singing the post-chorus?

Alouder98 likes this.
  8. He

He

9. R.I.P. Nugudan, Pitstain and DOA.

10. You're right. I fixed it.

11. He

He

She should duet with new found power vocalist Sohye.

Slice of Life, ajmkv and SloMover like this.
  12. I never thought Sohye was as bad as the show wanted you to believe. It's almost as if the aspiring actress was... acting.

13. He

He

Wait, but have you seen she kind of can sing now? Much better than most idols will ever sound, at least.

ajmkv likes this.
  14. I love WatchMojo for their stuff and they put together a pretty decent list for the Top 10 girl groups in K-Pop. They even gave After School a nod!

ajmkv, Squashua and Alouder98 like this.
  15. That Chungha teaser is intriguing. I think it's interesting that they're not giving her a bop to dance to straight away.

16. I personally prefer their Brave Bros, everything but the kitchen sink sound over Excuse Me.

So this happened during DIA's showcase.

Apparently she was given medication, most likely for anxiety, and they made her zone out. Poor Eunjin!

Slice of Life, ajmkv, Mikl C and 2 others like this.
  17. My king just returned from the army.
    [​IMG]

18. unpopular(?) opinion, but I prefer Yunho's voice to Changmin's. I hope he puts out a solo single before the latter gets discharged because Champagne was a freaking JAM

Rise as Gods is probably my favourite album from them.

Slice of Life likes this.
  19. Slice of Life likes this.
  20. Ok, why wasn't I informed that there was a Korean BL-ish drama existing? And starring actually relevant actors? Is this worth my time?

Also, Joy is absolutely gorgeous. She's really my fave girl in K-Pop right now. I can't wait 'till her drama finishes so I can binge watch.

Slice of Life and BeingNormal like this.