K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 3466 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. My king just returned from the army.
    [​IMG]

2. unpopular(?) opinion, but I prefer Yunho's voice to Changmin's. I hope he puts out a solo single before the latter gets discharged because Champagne was a freaking JAM

Rise as Gods is probably my favourite album from them.

Slice of Life likes this.
  3. Slice of Life likes this.
  4. Ok, why wasn't I informed that there was a Korean BL-ish drama existing? And starring actually relevant actors? Is this worth my time?

Also, Joy is absolutely gorgeous. She's really my fave girl in K-Pop right now. I can't wait 'till her drama finishes so I can binge watch.

Slice of Life and BeingNormal like this.
  5. That mini series is hilarious. I feel like it encapsulates pretty much all the awkwardness one can experience into one.

Seger likes this.
  6. LABOUM's album sales are insane. Imagine a girl group at their level of popularity breaking 20K on their first week and it's only day 4!?

I'm happy for their success as they have constantly put out great tracks but I can't help but feel suspicious with the amount of sales they're getting. People are already accusing them of sajaegi and tbh I kind of understand because Hwi Hwi didn't even enter MelOn and their last album only sold around 3K (and that's already Gaon numbers). Solbin maybe rising in popularity but how did they manage to pull that many fans to buy the album for this comeback? They did a Makestar campaign for this comeback which a lot of people supported but wouldn't those count on the 1st day which would make those numbers understandable but selling 4K at day 4? Those numbers are standard for established girl groups but not with Laboum's clout.

Either way, I'm still happy for them. And if this is the comeback that'll make the group more popular, then I'm glad it's with a great song. I couldn't just fathom what would make them sell this well.

7. I'm cackling, that kpop"albumsales" account is so mad about it all.

8. I was talking about K-Pop in a group chat and some friend's friend I've never spoken to in my life sent me an angry message about how I'm an evil Lisa akgae who hates Blackpink. I was confused so I searched the chat and two days ago I said Blackpink's vocals weren't very good but I liked Lisa's tone. I'M SCREAMING.

... Is this even the right thread to say this.

9. Takes a while to get going but it's actually quite pleasant.

10. He

He

It's a lovely track.

It sounds a bit like Taeyeon, and she looks like Kahi. Ha.

Alouder98 likes this.
  11. The Windows 98 "Everybody Hates You" pop-up, the Corinne Bailey Rae #promo cassette, the momentary wall-ography ~ hey y'all, did you know that i'm 25?

NathanJ, Slice of Life, bimbo and 6 others like this.

12. OH
    MY
    GOD.
    What kind of funky little tune?!
    I need the video now.

13. The new DIA song could have been sung by the On The Road/Mr. Potter line-up. The new members were unneeded, and I dislike how Eunice got less vocal-time and screen-time.

14. This is like the 857567th song of this month that I love.

And yeah why they added two other members to DIA? Specially when three P101 girls are the only ones who get screen time/lines , anyway.

Squashua likes this.
  15. Kim Kwangsoo likes 9. He tried to turn T-ara into 9 too.

Day 3 and the DIA song is still a bop though.

16. He

He

Ok, bop!

Have never listened to IU, actually never been into soloists. Any recommendations in her library?

Ceir likes this.
  17. Good Day, You and I, 23, MIA/Lost Child

He likes this.
  18. I'm literally prancing around a closed university library, like the homosexual that I am, legit jamming out to Jam Jam.

Send help

UPDATE~~
    Jam Jam, Blackout, Dlwlrma, Palette, and I Don't Love You Anymore are the highlights. The others are just the usual ballads. They're pretty, but plain.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  19. Okay, but why is this a mid-tempo that isn't boring and doesn't suck? Also, VD wasn't his usual awful self for once!

This was amazing! I couldn't help but sing The Vengabus Is Coming at the start of the chorus. Similar kind of melodies there.

I never really pay attention to IU, but I think I need to start following her more closely. Her releases are really solid, I just never bother going beyond the lead single.

Slice of Life, Squashua and Ceir like this.
  20. So one of my friends in Korea right now is from Oklahoma, and she has a friend from there who just landed in Korea who's going to be on the next season of Show Me The Money.

I basically know a KPop celebrity now.

Slice of Life likes this.