K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 3467 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Good Day, You and I, 23, MIA/Lost Child

He likes this.
  2. I'm literally prancing around a closed university library, like the homosexual that I am, legit jamming out to Jam Jam.

Send help

UPDATE~~
    Jam Jam, Blackout, Dlwlrma, Palette, and I Don't Love You Anymore are the highlights. The others are just the usual ballads. They're pretty, but plain.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  3. Okay, but why is this a mid-tempo that isn't boring and doesn't suck? Also, VD wasn't his usual awful self for once!

This was amazing! I couldn't help but sing The Vengabus Is Coming at the start of the chorus. Similar kind of melodies there.

I never really pay attention to IU, but I think I need to start following her more closely. Her releases are really solid, I just never bother going beyond the lead single.

Slice of Life, Squashua and Ceir like this.
  4. So one of my friends in Korea right now is from Oklahoma, and she has a friend from there who just landed in Korea who's going to be on the next season of Show Me The Money.

I basically know a KPop celebrity now.

Slice of Life likes this.
  5. Music Bank gave Laboum the royal treatment. I loved this performance!

Also,

6. This song grew on me fast, but I want another On The Road or some T-ara Pop.
    Not Laboum performing TWO SONGS on Music Bank. What is happening? Maybe talent did win after all.
    And wait what? They're coming for Pristin. Weewooweewoo.
    Except that Pristin is still charting in Melon.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    NathanJ, Ceir and Alouder98 like this.
  7. kpopalbumsales keeps getting the title wrong when they begrudgingly post Laboum updates, so you know they already beat Pitstain.

Imagine if Laboum released different versions of the same album too...

[​IMG]

8. Come to Brazil, KARD!

JuanJose, Slice of Life, Lego and 6 others like this.
  9. I've been desperate for KARD to go full boombahton / reggaeton / dancehall & that little snippet sounds incredibly promising. 3/3?

10. What kind of bop?

I can't deal with this month.

11. We love a visual group!

12. It's getting a little one-note for me honestly, but it's still going to be awesome.

Capitan and Reboot like this.
  13. That KARD song sounds a bit too much like their previous stuff. I hope a future album/mini will be more diverse in sound.

Rainbow Trousers likes this.
  14. Isn't it just the GFriend strategy of releasing progressively more successful singles based in a similar musical wheelhouse (a la Schoolgirl Trilogy)? I think it's a wise choice for this initial fanbase build by DSP & they can always branch out come post-debut.

15. BM stays wearing shorts and I'm not one to complain.

16. I think the difference is that KARD aren't the only ones late to the tropical pop wagon.

Squashua likes this.
  17. So much truth in one post that I couldn't help but agree.

Slice of Life, aznjesus and Monkey0 like this.
  18. Hey, everyone! Did you know that IU is 25 now? And to think she was just 23!!!

[​IMG]

25! omg, who knew!?!? I'm facepalming! (Even though that's so 2015! I know! I can't help it!)

19. I don't know if I'm more surprised that I really love the new IU stuff or that G-Dragon doesn't sound like a whiny bitch in the song ... To the point where I didnt realize it was him until I checked the title.

20. These outfits are very telling...