K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 3656 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. No clue, really. I also saw some fans worried about BamBam having to possibly do military service in Thailand, but as far as I know, he can't even attempt to do the lottery to see if he has to do it or if he's cleared of his obligation until he's 21.

junglefish likes this.
  2. Losing BamBam from GOT7 will change... nothing.

send photo, Monkey0, Capitan and 7 others like this.
  3. Yeah not bad at all! Pretty great even, which is why I find the rumors of them disbanding so strange.

Slice of Life and Ceir like this.
  4. I mean, were SISTAR "flopping" when they disbanded? KARA? Wonder Girls? 2NE1? They were at top of their commercial and artistic peak and yet still...
    [​IMG]

5. They were all renegotiating their contracts and either had members not renew their contracts, or the whole group left the company.

Critical thinking skills, kids...

junglefish likes this.
  6. Yes? I'm just saying commercial performance isn't the only determining factor for a group to disband. Even if GOT7 are selling by the truckloads, the rumor could still have some truth to it if there's something going on behind the scenes.

Slice of Life, Vesperly and Alouder98 like this.
  7. I haven't liked GOT7 since "If You Do" ...

Wuming01, Meathook, Eskiath and 2 others like this.
  8. That's the only GOT7 song I like to be honest.

9. This is the best Got7 song

Capitan and Slice of Life like this.
  10. Overdose, ajmkv, ryan_riot92 and 4 others like this.
  11. I retired my Ga-in avatar when someone called me an ice queen in the relationships thread (I used a Jessica one for a while yoooooooo)

ajmkv, Aries, ryan_riot92 and 5 others like this.
  12. KARA were certainly not at the top of their "commercial and artistic peak."

ajmkv, vague, Slice of Life and 2 others like this.
  13. No but "Cupid" is still a MASSIVE bop and a half.

Wuming01, Seger, ajmkv and 7 others like this.
  14. PREACH, SIS. Every single song after that has been abysmal. As Tyra once said, they're just relying on pretty for now.

ryan_riot92 likes this.
  15. Bambam's parts can easily be covered by Mark and Yugyeom anyway.
    You really gotta give it to Youngji for making a career out of only two Kara eras.

16. @D is for Danger! 's wife-to-be is making a piano house comeback

Also, this sounds much better than i was expecting from the POD video to be honest:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    send photo, Ceir, junglefish and 6 others like this.
  17. He

He

Agh, the KARD debut sounds great!

I'm kind of sad we have basically half of the song now, haha.

That haircut/dye really does not favor BM's head.

JuanJose, Seger and Squashua like this.

18. Jennie's outfit that mysteriously wasn't included in the Korean version of As If It's Your Last - the red one with pigtails - is featured in the video for the Japanese version.

Seger and Slice of Life like this.

19. I hope this is true! I would want a Loona tropical bop.

Ceir and Squashua like this.
  20. Tropical Windy Day (It's Monsoon Season) with the below choreo please & thank you <3