K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 3887 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Cotton Park, Squashua and He like this.
  2. Well they are responsible for the greatest Christmas song to ever come from K-Pop ...

R92, Slice of Life, teddie88 and 2 others like this.

3. I was wrong. Kenzie had a hand in it instead.
  4. [​IMG]
    Kimbery Lip and Jinsoul behind the camera.
  5. Assuming you’re talking about Loona, I read recently that their company sells weapons to the Korean government, and since its government money it has to be spent (but now that I’m typing this I’m low key wondering if it was a joke). So if it’s not necessarily the labels money in the first place, would the girls still be in debt????

Also, since Yves is obviously the main vocal, I’m wondering if this is gonna be a ballad unit??? I really hope not tbh lmao.
  6. I know we like to (rightfully) shame ARMY, BTS' fandom, every now and then. But messy fandom aside, I think BTS performing in the AMAs, Jimmy Kimmel, James Corden, and Ellen Degeneres shows is an iconic achievement and we should all support them. I wish they'd perform a better song though kekeke.
    Kuhleezi, Overdose, Sanctuary and 3 others like this.
  7. "Worth the Wait" - ummm what were we waiting for? What has she delivered besides Youtube videos that no one asked for?
  8. I think this is Dara's first Cosmopolitan Philippines cover. So waiting for her to become a Cosmo cover girl is worth it.
    Island and Seger like this.
  9. Was it though?
  10. The other girls really need to keep up with Kim Lip and Jinsoul in the dancing department because...

Yves (center at 2:34)
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2017

11. Junghwa has come such a long way vocal wise. Solji hew?
  12. He

She has indeed.

Though I thought they were all miming to a pre-recorded track.
  13. Of course they are miming. No one sings live to a track that requires that much dancing and sound that stable.
  14. Sweet Refrain (Christmas Remix) sounds so good.
  15. Monsta X just got their first award show win today! They narrowly beat out EXID but I’m happy for them.
    Cotton Park, Seger, Monkey0 and 3 others like this.
  16. What kind of Sweet Refrain x IU's You and I mashup?!

I like it.
  17. Not really K-pop but....Kara's Jiyoung will be in Japanese re-make of Orphan Black, yup she will do all seven characters. I just know this is gonna be a mess...but at least she is still popular in Japan.
    teddie88, Cotton Park, R92 and 12 others like this.
  18. Scream. I guess I gotta start watching Orphan Black.
    Ceir and ryan_riot92 like this.
  19. [​IMG]

YEP, IT'S ME.

That pre-chorus + chorus combo is everything. Plus the girls all look absolutely smashing. They truly are the best dressed K-Pop group... possibly ever?
    teddie88, BeingNormal, Seger and 2 others like this.