K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 3888 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. "Worth the Wait" - ummm what were we waiting for? What has she delivered besides Youtube videos that no one asked for?

2. I think this is Dara's first Cosmopolitan Philippines cover. So waiting for her to become a Cosmo cover girl is worth it.

Island and Seger like this.
  3. Was it though?

4. The other girls really need to keep up with Kim Lip and Jinsoul in the dancing department because...

Yeojin

Haseul

Yves (center at 2:34)

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 7:13 AM

5. Junghwa has come such a long way vocal wise. Solji hew?

6. He

He

She has indeed.

Though I thought they were all miming to a pre-recorded track.

7. Of course they are miming. No one sings live to a track that requires that much dancing and sound that stable.

8. Sweet Refrain (Christmas Remix) sounds so good.

9. Monsta X just got their first award show win today! They narrowly beat out EXID but I’m happy for them.

Cotton Park, Seger, Monkey0 and 3 others like this.
  10. What kind of Sweet Refrain x IU's You and I mashup?!

I like it.

11. Not really K-pop but....Kara's Jiyoung will be in Japanese re-make of Orphan Black, yup she will do all seven characters. I just know this is gonna be a mess...but at least she is still popular in Japan.
    [​IMG]

teddie88, Cotton Park, R92 and 12 others like this.
  12. Scream. I guess I gotta start watching Orphan Black.

Ceir and ryan_riot92 like this.
  13. [​IMG]

GUESS WHO'S BACK ON TEAM LOVELYZ???

YEP, IT'S ME.

That pre-chorus + chorus combo is everything. Plus the girls all look absolutely smashing. They truly are the best dressed K-Pop group... possibly ever?

teddie88, BeingNormal, Seger and 2 others like this.
  14. He

He

The Canadian show is amazing. Tatiana Maslany is an incredible actress.

The looks for that Japanese show, though. Just no.

R92, D is for Danger! and Squashua like this.
  15. One of the Digipedi music video directors, Seokho Moon, revealed the following info about ViVi:
    • ViVi wasn't originally an android. She was a human girl who was converted into an android.
    • Everyday I Love You was an attempt at memory restoration of her life before she was converted into android form. So it was human form ViVi in action.
    • Love & Live was really android form ViVi running away from 1/3 (whom she can't relate) and finding herself in an unfamiliar, new road.
    • He mentioned about ViVi's odd eye but did not explain what it was really about. The translation goes, "The fifth and not the fourth. Bleached hair. Shining left eye. Running through the meadows."

16. He

He

Screaming at the LOONAVERSE fuckery.

Love it.

Also dead at Vivi running away from 1/3's beigeness, and coming into the arms of OEC.

17. 1 / 3 is honestly brilliant in their own right. I think part of the problem is that their unit taps into a nostalgic side of Korean music culture that a lot of westerners aren't familiar with / feel no connection to. There is nothing overtly beige about it, though. Haseul and Heejin made two of the best songs of last year in my opinion.

mokimbird, RUNAWAY, Seger and 5 others like this.
  18. Praise this post tbh.

Seger, RUNAWAY, BeingNormal and 2 others like this.
  19. It has nothing to do with the lack of "western" connection and everything to do with the songs being uneventful. Vivid was okay, and Vivi's solos were fine. 1/3 are nice, but nothing exciting.

But, I also hate slower songs that aren't RnB, so yeah.

He likes this.