K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 3889 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. He

He

I'm being extra by calling them beige and boring. But I agree with @Ceir, they are just unexciting, and I'm not sure it comes down to culture. The songs seem a tad too inoffensive, pretty yes, but just there.

But I should give them another chance.

Ceir likes this.
  2. My point is stop looking for an overarching reason as to why a group of people don't have the same taste as you.

You won't find one when it's about something as subjective as music.

Cotton Park and D is for Danger! like this.
  3. Ok but if I didn’t know any better, you could tell me this 1/3 track is by OEC and I wouldn’t question it.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 11:31 PM
    Serg., Cotton Park, Seger and 5 others like this.
  4. YAASSSSS THEY DID THAT ! MY KOREAN QUEEN OF ELECTRONIC MUSIC !
    [​IMG]

SCREAM. When will Perfume serve these vocals tho ?

5. Exactly. Now if it was Namyu.... or OEC.... or any one of our beloved flop queens we could get all histrionic and shit... but at least KPop is getting some respect.

Seger and Slice of Life like this.
  6. And at least it's not as embarrassing of an American TV debut song as "The Boys."

And pray to GOD they don't do "Best of Me...."

7. Okay, even though that Letterman performance was a mess, their vocals were still good and it was a pretty important moment for Kpop. SNSD are and always will be trailblazers.

BeingNormal, Wuming01, Serg. and 3 others like this.
  8. I just really hate that song.* I love them to death but I wish it could have been something like "Genie" or even IGAB.

EDIT: Though, if you consider their appearance at Japan Aid on MTV their Western debut, that was spectacular.

* like some people hate "Like This" by the Wonder Girls...

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017 at 4:11 AM
    Seger likes this.
  9. Blockberry Creative: "Now that the 9th member Yves has been introduced, this establishes a new beginning for LOOΠΔ. A brand new concept will be created featuring a 4-member group."
    This is their best song to be honest.

10. Scuse me but SNSD's Letterman performance was amazing. The highlight was Sunny in shot before performance trying not to laugh.

11. Genie could have been potentially epic with the dance routine. It would have been interesting if they did I Got A Boy considering it hadn't been released yet!

Seger likes this.
  12. Maybe if they were late to the trail *metal shade noise*

13. He

He

The Boys in English is so cringey.

14. Did Sunmi leave the group because of the wig they gave her in this performance?

bimbo, lalaclairi_, Mikl C and 7 others like this.
  15. The highlight was how much screen time Sooyoung got.

16. He

He

I barely knew of them then, and Sooyoung caught my attention; she was so on point. Though I thought, for some reason she looked much older than the rest.

Seger likes this.
  17. TALENT ALWAYS WINS.

18. It was SooYoung that drew me into them too. When Mr Taxi was released, it was her that was all over the TV clips on Japanese television. ZIP TV was obsessed with her!

Cotton Park likes this.
  19. Wanna know my secrets fuckbut no I'll never tell, remains iconic!

Salami, Mikl C, Alouder98 and 2 others like this.