K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 3889 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. The highlight was how much screen time Sooyoung got.
  2. He

I barely knew of them then, and Sooyoung caught my attention; she was so on point. Though I thought, for some reason she looked much older than the rest.
    Seger likes this.
  4. It was SooYoung that drew me into them too. When Mr Taxi was released, it was her that was all over the TV clips on Japanese television. ZIP TV was obsessed with her!
    Cotton Park likes this.
  5. Wanna know my secrets fuckbut no I'll never tell, remains iconic!
    Salami, Mikl C, Alouder98 and 2 others like this.
  6. I surprisingly enjoy Loona 1/3 a lot. Like, way more than I would any other group with the same concept or sound. Maybe it's just the stan in me.

Also, am I the only one who thinks Yves looks a lot like Rosé?
    Seger and Cotton Park like this.
  7. New definition of beige?
    Cause they're serving up hot steamy bops.
  8. Is this real? An iconic mess.
  9. Yup. People are complaining it's a jewel case.
  10. If anything, a jewel case stands out even more against the sea of forms, shapes and sizes K-pop albums are usually packaged in.
    Seger likes this.
  11. Yum but also ew.
    PopZeitgeist likes this.
  12. He

Ew, there's no place for jewel cases in Kpop. It looks so cheap in comparison to the other releases.
    SM usually has gorgeous packaging, though.
    ryan_riot92 and junglefish like this.
  13. Does Red Flavour still go off as hard as it did for the first time for anyone else? I still regularly get drenched.
  14. Pizza is never beige, but Beige Velvet did that.

Hoping it’s decent like Red Flavour as I haven’t listened to any of the previews.
    ThighHighs and Ceir like this.
  15. I can't believe this is what we get after all those beautiful teaser pictures.
    Luckily we can count on our graphic design unnies to create a decent cover.
    Slice of Life and Cotton Park like this.
  16. Doesn't it come in a box with a photo book though? That's what I was reading.
  17. Red Flavor is the song of the year, in any language. If anything, Wendy's high notes coming out of the middle 8 do MORE for me now than the first time I heard it. Talk about a wig-snatching moment.
    Slice of Life, Salami and Mikl C like this.
  18. Slice of Life, Seger and PopZeitgeist like this.