K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 4167 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. ddd Miss A finally got added, but it seems like pre-2014 stuff for all acts is in limbo.

Only their last mini was added.

2. Except they also randomly added Love Alone, and Wonder Girls’ Nobody (English version). Kinda confusing to say the least.

3. [​IMG]

4. JJP have their Bounce EP from 2012 on spotify, confirmed JYP's favourite act.

5. oh my fucking god

6. UNB are giving me everything that I need, visually, from a male version of the Cosmic Girls. Feeldog and his puppies are overtaking my love for Wanna One.

Twinkle likes this.
  7. I really hope the song choices for Idle's choreography video is an indicator of their sound for their debut. If these gurls are coming for CLC's budget, they had better deliver.

8. When is Cube going to announce a Hyuna comeback?

9. A week into IDLE's debut when they realise they wasted so much money.

10. I believe a week into IDLE's debut is when they'll announce CLC is disbanding.

11. SNUPER ditching Sweetune. Don't do this to me Kings.

Obros did a lot of boy group album tracks, but this is the first time I've seen him do this much for a record! This is exciting, and methinks this could be another winning combination. but I'm gonna miss the Sweetune sound.

I've also included a number of songs from Obros under the spoiler for us to have some sort of idea of what to expect. Perhaps what's coming is a darker The Star Of Stars? Who knows.

Snuper are also scheduled to appear on Weekly Idol!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  12. Time for Snuper to change their center because this guy always finds a way to screw it up.

*features in Eric Nam's song but forgets the lyrics*

*tries out for main dancer in The Unit but serves school presentation level of skill*

I was rooting for you, we were all rooting for you! How dare you! Learn something from this! When you go to bed at night, you lay there and you take responsibility for yourself - because nobody's going to take responsibility for you. You're rolling your eyes and you act like it's because you've heard it all before - you've heard it all before - you don't know where the hell I come from, You have no idea what I've been through, but I'm not a victim; I grow from it and I learn. Take responsibility for yourself (and your group)!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    Monkey0 and junglefish like this.
  13. You better leave Sebin alone or I swear to god...
    [​IMG]

14. Hoping HIGHLIGHT sunbaenims will take them into their label AroundUS because they can sympathize with the whole Cube being garbage thing.

15. Can't wait for CLC's name change to ¢L¢.

16. Sis at this point in their flop careers I doubt Cube will want to keep CLC's name for themselves.

Slice of Life and Squashua like this.
  17. Who are the guys?

18. Last edited: Apr 16, 2018