K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 4168 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. junglefish likes this.
  2. I was not ready for this.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. ddd I didn't recognize ha at first and thought this was a teaser for one of those Laysha/Bambino type groups.
    I'm ready.

4. Who is it? I have no clue.

The skin coloured booty shorts on the far left dancer that don't quite match her legs are an interesting fashion decision.

5. [​IMG]

6. Her instagram has me shqqketh.

Slice of Life and junglefish like this.
  7. BTS full album comeback on May 18th. We will never know peace.

[​IMG]

Hoping for a bop or 2 because I got my basic life to Mic Drop dddd

8. YG gonna move BLACKPINK to June now LOL

sexercise, Kuhleezi, Serg. and 5 others like this.
  9. Hopefully the music's actually good on this album.

sexercise, Kuhleezi, Serg. and 8 others like this.
  10. You can't move a non-existent date, baby. This isn't fantasy football.

11. Hyolin will always be Hyolin.

He likes this.
  13. yup.

And I was just listening to Ailee....

Island likes this.
  14. Not Miss Hyolyn having the girls stressed already.

Let's revisit her smash hit from last year that she only performed once as a courtesy to GOT7.

eliminathan, Kuhleezi, Island and 2 others like this.
  15. https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/04/chen-under-controversy-for-racist.html

1. [+208, -10] This is why character is so important. These idols are always causing scandals and they need to realize that popularity isn't everything, having good character is first~

2. [+198, -13] These kids have so many controversies... didn't one of them call someone a retard??

3. [+168, -7] I have nothing to say ㅋㅋ.. didn't he wear a t-shirt against racism but now goes around saying stuff like this? And can his fans please stop shielding this, this is nothing to be shielding

4. [+23, -0] This is way worse than Seolhyun's 'kinddokkang' statement;; because Seolhyun's statement came out of a pure lack of knowledge whereas Chen knows exactly who 'Kunta Kinte';;;; you'd have to be insane to think that's okay... To all you stupid fangirls shielding this... imagine if a foreign celebrity made fun of our freedom fighters?

And well. He's over! [​IMG]

Empty Shoebox likes this.
  16. It's definitely an attempt at re-doing Shangri-La's sound, albeit with less initial impact, but it's really hypnotic the longer you listen. Definitely a deep downtempo jam.

Also, has the title always been "Scentist" or have I just been reading it as "Scientist" like a dolt?

17. I quite like this. It's very understated compared to how MAMAMOO's songs usually sound.

Rainbow Trousers, Ceir and Seger like this.

18. [​IMG]

PLEASE DON'T DISBAND OPPARS.

send photo, Twinkle and Seger like this.
  19. I can accept Wanna One disbandment, but why am I having a hard time accepting JBJ's?
    [​IMG]

Slice of Life likes this.