K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 4169 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Monsta X have just won their 2nd music show ever with Jealousy’s 1st win.

They just barely beat out EXID but they already have one win with Lady so I’m okay with them sharing.

2. I'm ready for Twice's Super Trouper.

vague likes this.
  3. Queens of infinitely improving mainstream guff:

4. Eaux.
    I guess this won't be a mature concept then ddd. Umji, SinB and Sowon look amazing.

Serg., vague, eliminathan and 3 others like this.
  5. And we're happy!

(People are speculating that this is just the 1st of 4 concepts, similar to the military/knight and love/whisper versions of their previous minis)

6. He

He

Gfriend are serving LOONA teaser realness.

Hope the music follows the LOONA pattern too.

vague likes this.
  7. Eunha sitting there like it's school picture day, I can't. Serve us some face, sis.

bimbo, Serg. and vague like this.
  8. Between Yerin's gummy smile, Eunha's haunted doll look and Yuju's... everything, that pic is a mess.
    [​IMG]
    werk

9. GFriend probably has the worst teaser photos in K-Pop... which is a shame because the girls are fucking gorgeous.

When your Instagram selfies are better than actual teaser photos, then we know there's a problem. Fix it, @Source Music.

ThighHighs, RUNAWAY, Serg. and 7 others like this.
  10. The Awakening's teasers were great though. They really don't know how to pose, but they all looked gorgeous and the styling was nice.
    Anyway, speaking of shitty teasers, here's Berry Good's release schedule:
    [​IMG]

Serg., Kuhleezi, vague and 3 others like this.
  11. Summer Rain had great teasers too. I don't think they've ever taken better pictures than those.

Serg., vague and junglefish like this.
  12. He

He

The font!

Suddenly BBC are masters of teasers.

Serg., Seger, Kuhleezi and 4 others like this.
  13. Excited for their KISS LATER!

Serg., He, Kuhleezi and 1 other person like this.
  14. Completely off-topic (and I hate myself a little for promoting Tex-Mex Dddd) but did anyone post this from a couple weeks ago? I didn't know the Jewelry original too well but WHAT A DISCO BARNSTORMER. Stop giving them dumpster fires as title tracks @Fantagio.

15. I am familiar with the original, and I think this is a lot better. Is there a studio version available?

Squashua likes this.
  16. Ready to stan pretty legends Umji & Eunha

Sana we get it you're gay

18. I'm blocking you on every form of social media.

ohaimanabu and Squashua like this.
  19. Thank you sir.

Island, Rainbow Trousers and Squashua like this.