K-Pop Rates | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K-Pop Rates

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Alouder98, Jan 20, 2017.

1. I would enjoy this immensely.

Mikl C and D is for Danger! like this.
  2. @Deja-Boo just an idea but since you're in the queue for BoA maybe you could do her j-pop catalogue there and then k-pop here? That way you don't have to queue up all over again.

Slice of Life and Deja-Boo like this.
  3. I think I've settled on doing a combined singles rate in the end. It's a lot, but not unreasonable. And I'm taking the Jpop angle as an excuse to not do it over here because it would get more attention and likes in the Lists section.

RUNAWAY, ajmkv, Squashua and 2 others like this.
  4. We had a BoA rate before did we not? 3xs?

junglefish likes this.
  5. ryan_riot92 and ajmkv like this.
  6. I haven't heard anything from Rainbow , but i love rates so i'll participate. 4Minute would be great too, cause i'm actually listening to their old material , these days. Or someone can do a T-ara singles rate next month as a tribute to them after disbanding.

7. Lord, now that I've popped my Rate cherry I am so ready to do more. 4minute, Nine Muses (are they even ever coming back?), BEG... all rates I would love to do.

8. I would love an f(x) discography rate, considering they have a shitload of album cuts that actually stand a chance at doing well.

Cotton Park likes this.
  9. I'd be here for that.

10. Isn't it better to host a rate for a disbanded group? I'm sure f(x) will eventually comeback with the bop to end all bops and I would hate to not rate it.

11. @R92 was interested in hosting that one but everyone wanted to wait for them to disband.

Slice of Life, R92 and junglefish like this.
  12. Just ask @Deja-Boo to start the rate then, they'll disband and @R92 can take over.

13. I'd love someone to host a massive singles vs rate of all the classic groups.

14. SAME.

Squashua and ajmkv like this.
  15. I need someone to host the Wonder Girls rate. @BEST FICTION Please do it. xxxxxxxxxxxx

16. Not to get too ahead of myself but.... for their 10th anniversary next year someone should host a Shinee rate.

junglefish likes this.
  17. This would be so iconic...

But it might kill us all.

18. Gurl, if I had the time I definitely would!

Mikl C likes this.
  19. I've never hosted a rate before, but I'll consider it.

[​IMG]

20. I still think we need a rate for the horrible outfits Kara wore in "Step."

Here's my number 1: Nicole's pink jumper.

Horrible f(x) outfits would take us into 2019, otherwise I'd have suggested that, but here's my number 1 for that.... just in case:

Luna's spiked blazer in "Danger (Pinocchio)."

Or we could just narrow it down to Sulli's shoe collection. I could do that...

I think this needs to go into the Drunk KPop section. Apologies. Sarangae.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
    junglefish and ajmkv like this.